Club for today

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Love to but travel day. I can’t hang with the big boys either @ReadingFightingPhils !
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Didnt see this til it was too late, would love to join next week. Hows the club doing today?
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    1st in bracket
    Nice
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    anyone available to drop some points to get me back to top 25? I am stuck in HOF so my point gain has been frozen for hours. JTANDME is the team/club 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    This could be a thing...

Honestly made me smile seeing that. Way to go forum crew
    #missedopportunity
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This could be a thing...

LOVE it!!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    LOVE it!!!!
    You can, ya know, love it up close and personal one of these days 🥺😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Today was awesome. I could just focus on cycling classic so I could improve my team. I didn't once have to worry about points. Granted, I still put up a decent number, but I didn't feel any pressure to chase the points. Great team work by everyone. Especially the top 3 scorers who got over 300 million. That's quite impressive. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Today was awesome. I could just focus on cycling classic so I could improve my team. I didn't once have to worry about points. Granted, I still put up a decent number, but I didn't feel any pressure to chase the points. Great team work by everyone. Especially the top 3 scorers who got over 300 million. That's quite impressive. 
    that's what happens when you try to cap cycle hof. so pissed i couldnt finish it, had one more cycle, would have had an extra 20k+ of LXP, grrr. had a great time with y'all
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Really enjoyed playing in the forum club it’s a great way to get all us solo guys together for an event and kill it! 💪🏻 Hope this continues every Monday! 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Great Job all!  Huge success! 1st place, and we didn’t even need to glit....what’s that Pujols?  Were opening up the champagne?
    I really gotta get a 2nd device, but my point total wouldn't be all that great.
    Just no.  
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Thanks for organizing @retirepujols and @CanadaCubs, and thanks to everyone that was a part of it.  I enjoyed participating in a club full of active people that knew what was going on.  Finishing 1st was just icing on the cake.
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited September 2019
    See you all next Monday..! For round 2, well round 3 for some of you, but I missed 2 weeks ago.. LETS GET IT!
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Nice work guys!!
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited September 2019
    criffy said:
    sullipa8 said:
    that's what happens when you try to cap cycle hof. so pissed i couldnt finish it, had one more cycle, would have had an extra 20k+ of LXP, grrr. had a great time with y'all
    This is where I want to be. I want to get to the point I can cycle HOF. So then I don’t have to choose between classic or HOF. I can just roll with the big boys. 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @retirepujols If you run this back again next week, I'm in.  I should certainly have all my loyalty points spent by then, allowing me to club hop freely once again.
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    We running this forum club back tomorrow for woh?? Anyone in or want in that puts up points... unstressful fun day!
    @Bizerto
    I came here looking to see just that. Hoping we have a forum club :).
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I’m back from Ecuador and ready to throw down tomorrow @retirepujols
    I'm in 😊 someone start a club tonight and post it 👍🏻 I like the idea of a different leader each time
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm in 😊 someone start a club tonight and post it 👍🏻 I like the idea of a different leader each time
    can i join? i usually average around 100 mil on mondays, lowest recently was 100mil for the week with sax and 550 mil max for the scioscia day
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    wait nevermind, i have a club for tmrw sorry.
    edited September 2019
    duckk123 said:
    wait nevermind
    Your disagree button is eyeballing me 👀
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m in!  Though idk how hard I’m gonna hit it Monday if its a player that will make my team I’ll cycle early put up points. If not then it will be a late cycle like last Monday usually takes all day if I don’t spend gold. Anyway if ya’ll have room 👍🏻 

Forum Club 2 for WOH tomorrow 9/23
    I like to think of the forum club as fun>points 😅 woh is about those precious resources and hopefully grabbing a shiny new toy to play with 🙌🏻 that said, I hope work doesn't screw me around tomorrow. I've waited to report my cracked windshield for tonight, so hopefully all of tomorrow will be me waiting for the repair while cycling 🤣