WoH for 9-23-19: Johnny Baseball in the HoF!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited September 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Loving the skills! After a big OF drought, this is the third straight OF legend in HoF. 😂 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    YES A FOURTH THIRD BASEMAN IN TWO WEEKS
    Sitting on bout 220k lxp with the day off tomorrow so it may get interesting 👀
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Sitting on bout 220k lxp with the day off tomorrow so it may get interesting 👀
    With FP, that's the magic number to get to d1! LOL
    @DFBB gonna be all about the hustle tomorrow if y’all gonna need one
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Resource day for me tomorrow. I know HOF gives more of everything per each level, and has lxp in level 6, but with the quicker cycles of classic; which would be better to focus on when the main objective is earning cash/bonus games? I'm thinking I can earn more bonus games in classic, but more cash in hof- which would buy me more tourneys and thus more bonus games 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Not really loving the skills but ok......looks like a cycle cap day.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    He would have the highest hit rating that I have for a bxp player so far
    Live boost isn’t going to play a big role today......

Thats it!
    Someone in a chat called it......could this be the “cool hair” box?!  
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I've accepted the fact that the classic Blue XP max raises are going to be slow and very incremental.  That said, couldn't they do something to make the AS and below fun again?  Just regurgitating new OF and 3B isn't adding anything to the experience.  

I will still cycle cap Franco because it's a necessary evil of developing my keepers, but he doesn't do anything for my roster.  No one is adding these guys anymore because they need a 3B, and most already several double stacking skills for WOH of similar or better players.  

How about changing it up a little?  Maybe a pitcher?  The chance to cycle cap even a reliever would be a much more enjoyable experience for just about everyone.  At least, if you're not going to do that, make the AS player different from Classic so that the AS level isn't so redundant. 

WOH Monday needs a little bit of a small makeover.  It's just starting to become awfully stale and feels more like a chore you have to get done than something you're looking forward to.  
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited September 2019
    ANOTHER third baseman.  Wow.  Do they not even look at things like this?  In the last 5-6 weeks, classic rewards have included Donaldson, Frazier, Bregman, Bryant and now Franco.  That can only be one of two things: intentional trolling or mind-boggling inattentiveness.

The good news is I finally have enough LXP to cycle cap a legend, so I guess it's going to be a HOF day.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Live boost isn’t going to play a big role today......

Thats it!
    Pretty much last day for the live boost.  Regular season ends Sunday and I dont think the wild card games are until tuesday and wednesday.  So enjoy it while you can
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I don’t need a 3B but since we’re coming up on the end of the month I’ll cycle cap him as I begin again the hoarding exp for PotM for September/keepers that I may begin to finally level that would give me 2 HoF bats, 1 for each side or 2LHB.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    they still got vasquez in at HOF 5.2 - gotta get that pedophile outta here
    As expected, all the same pitchers in HoF.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Finished 6-10 and got Oops message. Fix your POS game
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Twice now!!  Fu.k this game.  When you spend on boosts this is not acceptable.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Gross 
  • dingers4lifedingers4life Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    What caliber lineup is needed for HOF WOH? assuming skills are capped, is this good enough?
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Is anyone else seeing the game lock up constantly? I got through three cycles since it started, and I'm on 1 now. Haven't gotten past 1.6 without it locking in one of a few different screens after I start the round. I then have to restart. Doesn't seem to be my wireless. Everything was cruising along just fine until about 20 minutes ago. 
    @dingers4life @mythicaldragon can probably give you a good idea of what to expect. I haven't been silver in foreer. 

@Cooz19 I haven't heard of that, but things are ok on my end.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    @dingers4life it will be tough, but with some gold you should be able to compete. What are ur skills for Schmidt at? I used Robinson on 6.10 and it took a couple of restarts. My Schmidt skills are only at 6/6..,

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Legend #6 that I'll never be able to cap.

Breezed on through. Flores made 1 out against Blue and Alvarez none against Mariano 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    First try today and 0 gold spent. Very surprising 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    wish me luck... no live boost and ready for the last three on level 6. If I fail... I will wait for my boost. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Legend #6 that I'll never be able to cap.

I only have one legend and he’s only up to Gold 2. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I wonder if I can beat HOF. I see someone beat it on silver I don’t know how  
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    G0D D@MN RIVERA! Mookie at Gold 9 (Gold player) skills at 9/9 an't beat him. This is two weeks in a row. GRRRRR. 

pushes soap box back in and goes about classic for now.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    G0D D@MN RIVERA! Mookie at Gold 9 (Gold player) skills at 9/9 an't beat him. This is two weeks in a row. GRRRRR. 

pushes soap box back in and goes about classic for now.
    do you have scioscia?