WoH for 9-23-19: Johnny Baseball in the HoF!

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Would it be possible to just come to an agreement with the game that, after certain periods of time in the day, when they decide to jack up the RNG to "bullshit" levels, can we just pay up front the amount of cash and/or gold they're looking to take back from you? All I'm looking for is an even and consistent game experience, and this Pitcher Strikes Back fuckwad of nonsense is a waste of time. I'm sick and tired of a guy who's won 14-15 times in a row suddenly being unable to beat the same pitcher in multiple tries. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’ve found when you hit a less than ideal RNG just wait it out. If 11 cycles isn’t in the plans then it’s not in the plans. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Yeah, and that makes sense, @Haraycaray. I'm just saying, I'm enjoying it and want to keep playing. If I can't do that, I won't. Seems like a bad idea to force people away from your game. I would have much rather paid the 100k they took from me in garbage RNG rather than sitting and making me watch bullshit round after bullshit round. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    No, I do not @duckk123. Mookie is my only legend 

• TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Finally did it this week! Usually always get stuck at 6.9 lol
    any f-ing hope of getting that Johnny Damon boys? Rivera has my number the last two weeks. Have yet to even see a single pitch from Vida.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I have yet to get an effing hit off of MR. Not one.  Have the matchup to get balls over the plate, but everything gets popped up. Unreal.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

And again. Get back to MR, except this time, not a single pitch over the plate. All strikes of course. Used the video restart. Got three balls down the middle, all three hit the other way, and all three times the third baseman made a diving catch and throw. This is some unreal $hit. I'm going to try one more time, and if it is the same results, I'm done for the day and will contemplate playing going forward. This $hit is too rigged to enjoy.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I was looking for the HoF pitching line up. I had some screen shots but I can’t seem to find the new one from the recent change Hahaha 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Needed the 15% plus 80 gold boost to beat Vida today.  Got it done.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Today's woh: glitch/bug city. I can only imagine the Glu monkeys are preparing for the impending update.. I foresee many problems on the horizon 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    so glad I switched teams for the live boost... now I am dying before even getting to Rivera. Kiss my ass Glu.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @retirepujols up too 7 oops restarts today. My 20 20 skills guys are getting curve balls all day long with 80g boost when I finally get back to 6-10. FYI, all my oops messages today have been on 610 only.  Made a ticket and CS said check my wifi and RAM. So yea f.u.k this game. Im boosting 80g on 4-10, 58,59,510, 68,69,610 so I can finish this dam day. I've never spent so much gold in WOH ever, feel like diaz and neris all over again.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • superscorpion1superscorpion1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

• superscorpion1superscorpion1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Nothing? That was killing in on line
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Extra 5% event bonus is currently on. It stacks with your skills boosts and works just like a free video boost.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

80g boost. I need a better righty. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dont get me wrong, I never struggle this ever. I usually just 40 and 80 the last 2 guys in lv6 all day and im golden. Today not so much,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Dont get me wrong, I never struggle this ever. I usually just 40 and 80 the last 2 guys in lv6 all day and im golden. Today not so much,
    I got to 6.10 within first 45 mins of event but it was clear I didn't have the bat so waited until live boost. Autoplayed to 6.8 no problem with vid boost on Rivera. Can't get Keeper Edgar capped fast enough...
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Second cycle video boost again. Seems easier today?
    @mythicaldragon Live boost and the 5% event boost has made things really smooth. That said, really impressive considering you are silver.
    So I finally get to VB. Using Joe Carter all jacked up. Even used 80 gold. First round, I get six curves and a popup. Video reset. 80 more gold. This time is different. Pull within 9-7. Bases loaded with 1 out...Double play. Use the 450 gold for reset. 80 gold boost again. 9 straight curves. I quit. Good night everyone.

DFBB said:
    @mythicaldragon Live boost and the 5% event boost has made things really smooth. That said, really impressive considering you are silver.
    Thanks @DFBB! Yeah I’m stumped it took me all event last Monday to cycle without gold other than 80 gold boost at 6-10. Today only video boosts 0 gold.  Maybe it’s the 5% boost?🤷🏻‍♂️ 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Here's the true rating of what it took to beat Vida. Garvey at D5 12/12 w/80g boost & lives. Figured I'd give it a go with the extra 5% & see, even though I pulled him from a Classic box earlier in the day.
    Woh very glitchy today. Click on a player nothing little dial spins.. click again same thing after 3 or 4x finally selects the player. Several freezes while loading as well. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @mythicaldragon it’s super glitchy today, my game crashes every time on 4.10 I haven’t been able to beat it before it crashes 😩
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    My first time beating hof.  So excited I do have Don bayler and Kruk.   Took alot of gold.   I am silver so I think I need to go gold
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Well y’all it was a long grind but I finally did it. First HOF CYCLE CAP 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Good job haraycaray. Mine too
    hell yeah @Haraycaray!!! game changer man! I think I need an intervention. 20 cycles. lol