Options

Are you in love with you Woh team? Let’s see what you have.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    How some of you are getting all of that LXP is beyond me...
    If you have a lot of time on Mondays, you can actually end up on the positive side of Lxp and a new capped legend.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @DFBB I currently have 5 legends stuck in Glu limbo and are nowhere near being capped (in diamond).
  • Options
    @DFBB I currently have 5 legends stuck in Glu limbo and are nowhere near being capped (in diamond).
    I think the most reasonable way is through cycle capping HoF. If you have FP, 220k lxp gets them to d1 so you'd need a total of 10 cycles. You'll lose out on some lxp, but it's not bad and it's not impossible to get back to that number again. If you can do more cycles, you can end up with more lxp than what you started with(which is what I've done the last few weeks). I can't imagine leveling a legend normally anytime soon. Fwiw, I've been diamond for about four months and I've still only leveled 1 prime the 'normal' way.
  • Options
    ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    if only I had some pxp mine would look way differ but I still smash
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • Options
    ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Shoot lxp**
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @DFBB  I know you don’t spend much but, do you get the weekly Field pass to help cut down on the cost of leveling up players?
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

If you dont have a legend its easy to keep it. @LudwigMonster
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    @DFBB  I know you don’t spend much but, do you get the weekly Field pass to help cut down on the cost of leveling up players?
    I got it for each of the past four Mondays.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    So for no field pass it’s 289k ish right? I don’t think my merry band of 350s get it done, I do have a proper finisher for RHP but hasn’t 5.10/6.10 been LHP lately?
  • Options
    So for no field pass it’s 289k ish right? I don’t think my merry band of 350s get it done, I do have a proper finisher for RHP but hasn’t 5.10/6.10 been LHP lately?
    275k lxp to get to d1 w/o FP. Currenty, 4.10, 5.10, and 6.10 are leftys for HoF.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Don’t have a guy that hits RH with two active skills at the outset and being down 6 runs without an ideal matchup seems pretty sketchy (still a bit away lxp wise from even thinking about it yet though).
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Used @DFBB charts and sorted by hit tool.  Came up with this.  I'm G6 and easiest TE I ever had finishing Classic.  Only coin flip was Ramos at 211/240 with RoB/rally in stead of Maldonado at 210/230 and 2x WoH.  He'd be R5 so barely play, so I picked Ramos because Mets.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Don’t know if I’ll get this done today w/o live boost but I really don’t need a sixth max 450 legend OF that I can’t level up. Picture took forever to load and then got “Draft not found” error
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts

One last try to load the pic
  • Options
    EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts

Just went Diamond a little over a week ago, so still working on building my team up. 
    ~UNAGI~