What this game is missing

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    xracman said:
    Ok. I'll try again. What would be considered an after hours event?   

I'm not looking for "an event that happens after hours.". 

I'm just trying to understand what you guys are complaining  about.  I get that the bugs need to be fixed and stuff like the camera pan and "no video available" are annoying but they might have a little bit to do with your network connections in addition to the app itself.  I doubt there are many mobile apps that run any better than this one does.

I've only been playing since June and I'm grinding away with a long term goal to get as highly rated a team as I can.  I'm having fun.and this is the first and only game I have ever spent a nickel on.  I guess if and when I get to the point where I know the game well enough to max out my team by end of July and am stuck playing the same events over and over again for different iterations of the same prizes, I'll understand how you guys feel.
    Work night shifts, then come back to this thread. 😉 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    xracman said:
    Ok. I'll try again. What would be considered an after hours event?   

I'm not looking for "an event that happens after hours.". 

I'm just trying to understand what you guys are complaining  about.  I get that the bugs need to be fixed and stuff like the camera pan and "no video available" are annoying but they might have a little bit to do with your network connections in addition to the app itself.  I doubt there are many mobile apps that run any better than this one does.

I've only been playing since June and I'm grinding away with a long term goal to get as highly rated a team as I can.  I'm having fun.and this is the first and only game I have ever spent a nickel on.  I guess if and when I get to the point where I know the game well enough to max out my team by end of July and am stuck playing the same events over and over again for different iterations of the same prizes, I'll understand how you guys feel.
    Fair enough. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    xracman said:
    What are "after hour events"?  

I see bg, HR derby available 24x7 to keep people engaged
    LOL.......evo hunting!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

......or live in the other side of the world........just finished dinner, it was delicious!  ;)