Android update

EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
Maybe its me but I'm not sure. Chime in if you noticed any difference.

This morning I updated my phone to Android 10 and I feel like the game loads faster and I'm running through BGs faster than I can remember. 
~UNAGI~

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Games will play much faster in between events. In about 53 minutes, it should be back to 'normal.' Man, I sure as heck hope that I'm wrong.

edit: ty. I'm updating now.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Games will play much faster in between events. In about 53 minutes, it should be back to 'normal.'

Ahh, didn't think about that. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Well if all you Android people would just stop cheating then this wouldn't happen to you.

JK :D:D:D
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Well if all you Android people would just stop cheating then this wouldn't happen to you.

JK :D:D:D
     :'( 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Any news on Glu to update and shuffle up our games on certain days?  Last month VIP letter mentioned this.  But nothing since?
    @Ebiggz I've actually noticed a considerable improvement with my TSB experience ever since I updated to android 10. Yesterday, WoH was smooth for me and so far today, bonus games have been great. I'm totally ready to be disappointed by the tsb update(maybe thursday???) cause as usual, I'm overly optimistic. lol
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @DFBB update this week?! 😬 What all can we expect to come with this update? Really hoping to see atg’s soon as it’s getting late in the year 😕
    @mythicaldragon Baseball season is ending soon so I expect ATGs to be right around the corner. I wouldn't be shocked if they headline the update, which I expect on Thursday. 
    Speaking of the update, I'm really hopeful for some positive changes. It'll be the first update since the VIP council and in particular, I'm super optimistic that the royale re-bracketing will be addressed. I'm also excited to see some of the new club play/options that were referenced in the VIP newsletter. Of course, what I want more than anything is for them to fine tune the bugs and in particular, get android on a semi-even playing field with IOS. Here's hoping!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Thanks @DFBB! Fingers crossed it’s a positive update 🤞 Excited for Thursday 😬
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I feel like the introduction of new player types (Primes, Legends) always coincides with the beginning of the month, not the end of it. Here's hoping I'm wrong :smile: