4 BXP
Geezus I hate this game. 

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    5 best in the West boxes so far
    all xp
    what a waste of money
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    OK my curiosity is peaked. Do you literally never land players or do you simply never post your good pulls? You seem like a broken record at this point. 
    I have had a few ok pulls. 
    5 primes, no legends. 
    All star 8 so I spend an decent amount but not VIP. 
    I just seem to “beat the odds” in the worst way (like the 4 POTW boxes and only Bxp) and am getting tired of it. 

I know everyone gets tired of my whining but other than throwing my phone at the wall this is the only place I can vent, not to mention it pisses me off as well when I see all the other great pulls people get.  

I get excited that it must be my turn next but it never happens (clear sign of a gambling addiction)

I am starting to believe that glu has me on their “list” and laughs everytime I spend on their loot boxes though. 
    I totally understand frustration and venting. 4 POTW boxes without a player is rough but earlier in the year I went as many as 8 in a row without hitting. The bad runs happen and are pretty much guaranteed to happen again when you look at box odds. 

As annoying as it can be, volume buying/winning boxes is the only solution to breaking the bad streaks. 

Or perhaps in your case, you need Jobu.
    Lol thanks. 
    Yeah can’t hit the damn curve either. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    likenight said:
    4 Potw boxes
    4 BXP
    Geezus I hate this game. 
    Same here. 4 potw boxes and no players. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited September 2019
    What is even more infuriating than going completely 0-fer on POTW is when you are trying to get both players and you keep getting the same guy like 6 times lol.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I too am 0 for 4 on POTW boxes.  Tough week, someone must be getting all the good boxes.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Got 2 POTW boxes from FR and pulled Mancini. Big whoop. He'll be trade bait in less than a week.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Forget POTW boxes. I am waiting for the Game Changer boxes. Not that I am playing anyway 🤔
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I always hope I don’t get the players in the POTW box. 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Why give Mancini a cvc skill and not make him a cvc bonus?? Waste of resources..
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    ihuffglu said:
    Why give Mancini a cvc skill and not make him a cvc bonus?? Waste of resources..
    Likely means he's a weekend cvc bonus
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Guess I'm here to balance out the odds- hit the 2500 fan rewards and pulled both POTW from the 2 boxes.... sorry guys!
    Damnit. 
    Hit mine and got Bxp 
  • PewterCatPewterCat Registered Users 6 Posts
    Spent 2500 gold to get 2 POTW. Actually won Mancini!! Can I hold the other unopened box til next week or does it vanish??
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Considering PoTW is 50% odds missing it on 4 boxes is real bad luck. I got Mancini on the 2nd box from fan rewards 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @PewterCat you can hold it as long as you want though it will have the same players in it. 
    edited September 2019
    8 (eight) POTW boxes to get Mancini
    Everything else XP
    FU Glu and your BS odds !
    Yup as expected the other one was 5k XP. Only "20% chance" to land the worst of all prizes yet it was 100% predictable.
    Considering PoTW is 50% odds missing it on 4 boxes is real bad luck. I got Mancini on the 2nd box from fan rewards 
    Any (definite) chance the other fan reward was 5K XP??
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    DFBB said:
    likenight said:
    4 Potw boxes
    4 BXP
    Geezus I hate this game. 
    Same here. 4 potw boxes and no players. :(
    seems like a theme this week with POTW boxes. I also opened the 2 free from fan rewards, nothing. Then 1 more, nothing, then a fourth one and I got the weakest player (Mancini). I mean the weakest player in terms of not being the WOH bonus on Friday and also the one that falls more after the boost.  
    Forgive my naivety...Mancini is going to drop from 440 at some point?!?
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    ihuffglu said:
    They said Mancini will be a cvc bonus player . I’m going HAARD on cvc this weekend. Hoping Mancini gets a big bonus . Still giddy over these field pass rewards 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    PewterCat said:
    Forgive my naivety...Mancini is going to drop from 440 at some point?!?
    Yes, POTW are boosted for 1 week only. After that, they drop to around the maximum regular overall, maybe a bit more. I think this week Mancini drops to like 340 and the other player to like 360.
    @tocopan18
    Thank you VERY much for that. So glad I asked! The hell would I've known that?
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    yeah? man I really hope so I upgraded him had no real use for him..
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
    PewterCat said:
    @tocopan18
    Thank you VERY much for that. So glad I asked! The hell would I've known that?
    Read the box description before purchasing. The box always tells you what POTW or POTM drops to after they lose their boost. 
    Same for regular event mystery boxes - read the description so you know what the pity timer does - glu likes to play around with it.

• KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I can only speak from personal experience but it seems like every time I buy a special whether it be a 2.99, 9.99, or 19.99 I always pull a player without fail. Bought the ten dollar one yesterday got Alvarez 430 and Seager POTW. How do you spend your money if you don’t mind me asking? Cvc edge and field pass are the ways to go imo to get players.