Multiplier exposed

nobody_importantnobody_important Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Its about time we level the playing field.  Many clubs get the multiplier early because glu releases it to them, so I'm going to release it too.

Bonus x4
Woh x2
Tourney x2
1 on others

I am a regular poster here but needed an incognito account for obvious reasons.  I'll try to post weekly until I get banned.

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @nobody_important I applaud you 👏. Very sad glu condones cheating and hard to believe coming from a highly respected company like glu 😉
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I want to say that there is no cheating involved. Glu doesn't release the info to anyone. In fact, it's there for everyone to see. It's not my place to give out the exact details, but my guess is that once it becomes common knowledge, you guys will probably laugh.

edit: maybe you guys won't laugh, but it is clever. anyways, you're not going to get banned for something like this.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    If it’s not glu there is a obviously a definite leak somewhere. 🤔 Why have multipliers and a multiplier reveal if they are there for everyone to see? This seems to fall in the lack of transparency category 😕. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If it’s not glu there is a obviously a definite leak somewhere. 🤔 Why have multipliers and a multiplier reveal if they are there for everyone to see? This seems to fall in the lack of transparency category 😕. 
    I agree totally. It's an optics issue. It has been talked about at length. I apologize for being so vague, but I'm stuck in the middle of this one. I just wanted to say that it's not a glu leak so much as it is a clever method guys have figured out. I probably should've ignored this thread, but I felt inclined to chime in.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Well I got to admit Glu is clever!  Who else could come out with a pity timer that steals more of my gold than without??
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    DFBB said:
    I agree totally. It's an optics issue. It has been talked about at length. I apologize for being so vague, but I'm stuck in the middle of this one. I just wanted to say that it's not a glu leak so much as it is a clever method guys have figured out. I probably should've ignored this thread, but I felt inclined to chime in.
    @DFBB Understand I see... I’m catching on 😉 thanks buddy 👍🏻
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Fake accounts are the best accounts.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Is that catfishing but with glu?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

edited September 2019
    On a serious note, we have a thread with charts and tid bits to help players, and much appreciated.  Why doesn’t someone enlighten us to the multiplier secret and bring it out of the shadows?
    - Blueleopard
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Now you guys got me curious, what's the clever secret to knowing the multiplier before it's released? 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I find this development disturbing on several levels
  • nobody_importantnobody_important Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Wow, so it's a clever secret that nobody will share.  Kind of like when your best friend knows your girl is cheating but doesn't tell you.

Hopefully somebody will do the right thing, if not then I will just keep posting what I hear.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    It is not glu, and it is not a leak. There is a way to figure it out all by yourself. That's all I will say 😆
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Now.. the Glu (tsb) employee that has loaded certain players in the past, as well as unjailed loaders and GameGuardian users.. I would call that cheating and an inside job 🤪 be mad at that stuff, not at the people that know this stupid multipliers early 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Now.. the Glu (tsb) employee that has loaded certain players in the past, as well as unjailed loaders and GameGuardian users.. I would call that cheating and an inside job 🤪 be mad at that stuff, not at the people that know this stupid multipliers early 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm not mad. I'm jealous! 😂😂😂

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If anyone has even paying attention a little bit bonus games are almost always the biggest multiplier. But there is a method to trying to figure it out just gotta pay attention 
    Does it tell you the points after you score. For example, if I score 100 points in BG and the BG multiplier is 4, will it show as 400 on that screen with the ?’s

or am I cold? 
    edited September 2019
    Deleted.
    So want to know what Pujols deleted!

Cmon bud, give a fellow suffering Angels fan a break!
    - Blueleopard
    edited September 2019
    Deleted.
    In that case, thank you @DFBB
    - Blueleopard
    Albert Pujols just said he can play until he’s 50 not retiring any time soon until he hits 1,000 home runs

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Given what was said above, I have tried to figure out what the multipliers are for today, and I'm wondering if I'm right.  For those who appear to be "in the know" on how this works ( @DFBB @retirepujols @UltimateWarrior ), if I pm one of you my guesses on what the multipliers will be today, will you tell me if I am right?  Not asking for info on how to figure out the puzzle, just a yes/no on whether my guesses are right or not.  Let me know.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    C'mon, haven't you guys been paying attention? It's not snitching if it's important, its being a good Whistleblower... be brave😉
    edited October 2019
    Given what was said above, I have tried to figure out what the multipliers are for today, and I'm wondering if I'm right.  For those who appear to be "in the know" on how this works ( @DFBB @retirepujols @UltimateWarrior ), if I pm one of you my guesses on what the multipliers will be today, will you tell me if I am right?  Not asking for info on how to figure out the puzzle, just a yes/no on whether my guesses are right or not.  Let me know.
    Just saw this, but yes lol

Edit: yes you can PM me, no need to ask bro @mwilson829