Wildcard/Playoffs

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
I hope they have some fun things planned for next week. I’m beginning to burn out and would like something to look forward to. 

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Agree looking forward to next week! Can’t see spending gold on a 470 this weekend when 490 legends will probably be out next week. We see tho 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm going to guess that sig primes will pop tomorrow! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Second Garvey/Castellanos in three weeks. Sano was just a few weeks ago as well. Olson has been a bonus probably 3-4 times already. We already had Carew? GIVE US DIFFERENT PLAYERS IF YOU WANT OUR INTEREST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OUR MONEY
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Second Garvey/Castellanos in three weeks. Sano was just a few weeks ago as well. Olson has been a bonus probably 3-4 times already. We already had Carew? GIVE US DIFFERENT PLAYERS IF YOU WANT OUR INTEREST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OUR MONEY
    That's what I'm sayin'.  I'm sure next week, with it being playoffs, they'll have 12 different yankoffs players for each new box day, and probably an Astros guy.  Cool, another version of Gleyber Torres and DJ LeMahieu.  I'm sure I'll get one from a CvC box.  Lots of gold saved over here.
    Just no.  
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Oh look another Brett Gardner 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    First weekend I haven’t  bought boxes all year. 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I think I would only level up Rod Carew out of both boxes.  The others just don't interest me.  I think with POTM coming next week (probably), I'll just save up.