Vip event

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
Nice guys we get to watch the same people jockey for position again. Awesome. 

Comments

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    It would be nice if they threw the rest of us at least some small bone for competing (like we get for the normal events even if we place in the thousands).  
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    It would be nice if they threw the rest of us at least some small bone for competing (like we get for the normal events even if we place in the thousands).  
    I agree rankings like how they do cvc
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    VIP event? You mean the cove/heyslugger event? Imagine being that dude, having who knows how many accounts, spending absurd amounts of money to load his teams up just to continuously win these events. I mean, he has to be bored by now.. right? The last event, both cove and heyslugger scored the exact same amount of points to TIE for first place in the cove event so both accounts could earn the highest rewards.. that's not obvious, is it?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Clarification- the exact same number in the 15 billions. If you believe that was legitimate, boy do I have a business opportunity for you!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I’ve been in VIP for a few months now, and I don’t think I’ve visited the VIP Lounge more than 4 times. Once I quickly realized that you have to score infinity points to earn any reward whatsoever from the VIP events, there just hasn’t been any reason to go back.

I mean, 50th place wins 2500 gold and 40k LXP, and 51st place gets literally nothing. I have no idea how many VIP members there even are, since non-top 50 scores aren’t even given a ranking. It’s the most pointless thing ever. Would it really kill them to throw 3k LXP (or something relatively trivial like that) at the non-top 50 finishers? 1000th place in the club event at least gets BXP.
    Infinite is a good representation 😂 I'm in the same boat, I recognize I have no chance. I see guys in the top 50 each time that I know, and I feel good for them.. but I'd feel better for them if the whole thing was more legitimate. 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    When the VIP event first came out, I thought it would be more competitive, like different events VIPs could compete in. It’s whoever has the luck of the draw and a high bank account. Cove is either a) a rockstar and has da mula or b) a cheater. 
    edited September 2019
    C) both 😒

Not just him, I didn't mean to single him out (even though that's all I did 😂). I very unsuccessfully tried to point out a huge flaw in the VIP event and the game itself. Oh well, these things have been exhaustively argued already. It falls on deaf ears.. screw it.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Cheaters win? In my bubble, they're nothing more than pumpkin eaters. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    How about 20 random places from 1 to all players and give out the top rewards randomly. Or maybe randomly on all games.  Gives everyone a hope chande to win!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    They are obviously cheating I mean eeeeveryone knows and sure they are also spending truck loads of money. Loading players and buying the gold or at least that’s what I hear 👂. Sooooo why doesn’t glu stop the cheating? Oh that’s right I did say truck loads of money....💰 😉
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I don’t know if all VIP’s got an email about the weekend VIP event and the new Eckersly or just the ones who stopped playing, but I got one about both of those. 

Again, do they think they will win people back be talking about a legend RP and an event where I have no shot of winning anything?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited September 2019
    The only way to restore any semblance of integrity to these events is to post the transaction history of those top2...
    1. Every box "purchased" & the results, showing they actually pulled the players necessary.
    2. The transaction history of them then using resources to level those players.
    3. The transaction history of gold used on every streak extension. 
    Since this will never happen, we will all assume them to be the cheats they most likely are. And Glu for having no integrity to give two shits about it.... or the other 99.9% that would like to feel the playing field is somewhat level. 
    I don’t know if all VIP’s got an email about the weekend VIP event and the new Eckersly or just the ones who stopped playing, but I got one about both of those. 

Again, do they think they will win people back be talking about a legend RP and an event where I have no shot of winning anything?
    I believe all vip’s got the email or at least I did 🤷🏻‍♂️. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Yeah I got it too. Just checked. 
    Well, well, well. Look who tied for first again 🙄😂

Congrats to WHODAT98771 for the win..
    Wow....Shocker ⬆️