Options

ALL-STARS

goodbadnocreditgoodbadnocredit Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
I have a question. I  understand its not just your all star level. I'm at 5275 and spend a little bit here and there on the game. Is there a time limit to get to level 10 or VIP?  I would hate to just barely miss it. 

Comments

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I would get there by opening day( usually when the next one comes out). You got plenty of time
  • Options
    superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    So wait, I thought all star perks were for life? Are you saying this only applies to VIP players? If that is the case I am done with this game. If we non-VIP players start over every year back to level one that is BS. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    So wait, I thought all star perks were for life? Are you saying this only applies to VIP players? If that is the case I am done with this game. If we non-VIP players start over every year back to level one that is BS. 
    All Stars is a new feature this year, but I would certainly assume we all start over next year. But VIPs will continue to be VIPs. 
  • Options
    Then why does it say be an all star for life and keep your benefits and perks for life. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Then why does it say be an all star for life and keep your benefits and perks for life. 
    Probably for the life of the game (19) similar to the ballpark. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Hmm yeah I can see then making that connection but why dont say for the life of the game.  I was under the impression my spending this year with next year would get me to VIP. No way I  could spend that much in one year. Maybe @DFBB can confirm for us.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I was under the impression my spending this year with next year would get me to VIP. 
    Nah, you have to spend enough in one year to make VIP.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71