9/30 WOH

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Prev13

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    10K LXP this week instead of 5K. Guess I can forget about winning. My guess is that it will be even harder, especially since they have been offer Mega XP boxes since yesterday. Normally they just open those in the morning and close them. Today they are open all day for purchase.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    10kkkkkkkk!!!! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Another week, same old routine.  Classic and AS rewards basically the same.  360 max Blue XP outfielder.  Cabrera is fine for a HOF reward, whatever.  They raised the HOF LXP reward from 5K to 10K, so there's that.  

Time to cycle cap Grisham 15 times I guess to keep building my keepers. 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I thought for sure we would get a 470 legend this week.  Cabrera doesn't look like much of an upgrade over Rizzuto from Sept 2nd, just slightly more power, less WOH flexibility.  Glad for the upgrade in LXP, but not excited for WOH this week.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    all the box legends last weekend were 450! why not now :(
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I would have greatly preferred a 1B or 2B as the HOF reward, but as a new-ish diamond player, I will happily cycle cap Cabrera.  I hate that I already two D10 prime SSs (420 Segura and the 400 Correa from last week's Royale), but I'll take the upgrade nonetheless, especially given the bump to 10K LXP for Level 6.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    10k lxp now?? Hope it's not impossible today because I'm trying it out... again.
    Just no.  
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I have Rizzuto and Pesky already.   10k is enticing tho. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    The event has been open 15 minutes.  Is anything different for those of you who have already cycled 4 times?  Ha
    Just no.  
    The last 3 in HoF are all rightys, but still level 1.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    @DFBB stuck at work for 30 more mins before I can start cycling . Your saying that it’s no longer vida blue and last three are righty’s ? Any other changes ?
    MoenPDC said:
    @DFBB stuck at work for 30 more mins before I can start cycling . Your saying that it’s no longer vida blue and last three are righty’s ? Any other changes ?
    Those are the only changes. Well, 5.2 is no longer Vasquez(Ryu now).
    DFBB said:
    MoenPDC said:
    Those are the only changes. Well, 5.2 is no longer Vasquez(Ryu now).
    **** yes! i hated blue!
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Maybe I have a chance with no live boost but Blue gone. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    5.2 is no longer Vasquez(Ryu now).
    This is a good move, no doubt. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    So you're saying there's a chance?!?! Oh I'm excited now. Just played through All star to win the 5 star guy. Just starting HoF. On Level 3 after I finish two more work calls.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited September 2019
    gagne @ 6.8 has been a pain so far, haven't yet gotten through
    where is our lxp from alonso
    6.8 a junk tosser?

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Not for me.  6.10 was a pain even with POTM Alvarez at D.10.  Took me 3 tries to get enough pitches over the middle of the plate to win.
    6.8 a junk tosser?
    my june giants mazara beat him, then kruk couldnt get a hit off of ellis
    Crap, so I can expect to get curved to death again today and never win.  I'll give it five tries and then I'll stop.

Not for me.  6.10 was a pain even with POTM Alvarez at D.10.  Took me 3 tries to get enough pitches over the middle of the plate to win.
    Really? Scioscia took 0 gold whatsoever and feller got 1 out
    duckk123 said:
    Really? Scioscia took 0 gold whatsoever and feller got 1 out
    g10 btw
    Swingin wet noodle against Gagne
    Same here. Clop clop clop clop clop. Try hitting it the other way? clop. Pull it? clop. Up the middle? clop. I'm going take a nap and try again later.

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    so 6.1, 6.5 and 6.7 are the three lefties now? 
    Side note... just got my Mookie up to 12 on the late innings, hos other skill is still at 10. Let's test that @DFBB theory lol. 
    @KSMETS I love Mookie at 6.8, but not so much at 6.10. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    He's my best bat is my only problem with not using him for 10
    I beat it finally.  Feller was tough. I had to pay the piper tho. 2 gold restarts.