Options

Would you look at that.....

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
For the 2nd VIP event we have another 1st place tie with the exact same 2 teams.Β  πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Β  Absolutely zero integrity in this game.

Comments

• Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I think this is, again, the capping of point totals due to the boundaries of Glu's leaderboards. Basically, that is the max score that people can achieve, and two people reached it. The game simply cannot display more digits, and therefore the game caps them right there.
  • Options
    That seems like a very odd number to be capped at.Β  I ain't buying itΒ 
  • Options
    And.... the last event each scored in the 15 billions and had the same total.Β  Β 15B was the "cap" for that one and 150B for this one?Β  Nope
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I think this is, again, the capping of point totals due to the boundaries of Glu's leaderboards. Basically, that is the max score that people can achieve, and two people reached it. The game simply cannot display more digits, and therefore the game caps them right there.
    Nah, he did it on purpose. I watched him score in the low thousands and hundreds at the end just to get the same score on both teams.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Nah, he did it on purpose. I watched him score in the low thousands and hundreds at the end just to get the same score on both teams.
    Ah ok
  • Options
    ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    The Ladies would love to have him as a friend... very dexterous!!!!
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....