Field Pass change

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Wasn't expecting $20 today... damn it. 
I like the upping of the rewards and discount based on the price but HATE the new price lol. Too many people were too open with their clubs to get that 50% discount IMO. 
My feedback to them will be to release two options, like they are doing with the boxes. A "cheap one" as it was before and the new version. 

Comments

• Sarge14Sarge14 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I agree! It was a bummer to see that the field pass has been increased to $20. The $9.99 weekly field pass was my favorite promotion.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Just makes it easier for me to stop spending on this game. I'm actually a bit thankful for that 😊
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Just makes it easier for me to stop spending on this game. I'm actually a bit thankful for that 😊
    likewise. I was buying the 9.99 weekday one every 3-4 weeks. I'm not spending 19.99
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    The way Glu worded it in the description makes it seem like they’re doing us a favour. So I guess we all owe you a big “Thank You”. Also...Who the f$&k is this collection of people that were asking for 30% as opposed to 20%?  
    since when does GLU LISTEN......
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    The way Glu worded it in the description makes it seem like they’re doing us a favour. So I guess we all owe you a big “Thank You”. Also...Who the f$&k is this collection of people that were asking for 30% as opposed to 20%?  
    Must've only been glu employees asking for it.  They needed that extra $10 from those who buy FP every week.
    Just no.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    That would be Glu’s marketing staff.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @CanadaCubs I love your new profile picture. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Hey the great CS needs to get paid too. Annual raises for all.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I mean I like the extra 10% bump but NOT at the added cost. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I get that they want to try new things, but I wish they would've kept the 'old' option as well.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    so if the week day field pass is $20 now with %30 discount, What’s the weekend one going to look like🤔
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I was for sure shocked when I went to use my ol gift card to purchase field pass and I hadn't gotten a big enough one. Damn you Glu lol. That said, the extra 10% has Mr. October to relevant status for WOH now, thanks again Polar Bear!
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I get that they want to try new things, but I wish they would've kept the 'old' option as well.
    All we can do is give thoughtful input through the hotline. Which I already did. If you have displeasure with it, let them know. 
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I made my first purchase 3 weeks ago with Field Pass at 9.99. I felt the autoplay and 20% discount were worth 10 bucks a week. I had never purchased the weekend pass and will  now not buy the new 19.99 version. I suggest you offer both versions and let your customers decide which is of greater value to each individual.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @CanadaCubs I love your new profile picture. 
    Thank you. Stands for Good Game in case any were wondering 
    Oh damn I thought it stood for, "Glu's Great!" I'm a little disappointed.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    so if the week day field pass is $20 now with %30 discount, What’s the weekend one going to look like🤔
    $69.99 but comes with an extra sticker