9/30 WOH

13Next

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Shouldn't Damon have one active on 6.10 for late innings?
    FYI, I am a believer now @DFBB. I have officially beaten HOF twice today. Feels surreal.  
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    FYI, I am a believer now @DFBB. I have officially beaten HOF twice today. Feels surreal.  
    believer of what?
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    This is my WoH lineup rn. I’m having a pain getting through the last couple levels of 5 right now HoF. Should this be enough to get me through or do I need a couple more upgrades? 
    Im sitting on some legends and 430/420 primes right now. I just don’t have enough resources to max them out. Should I be trying to fill my line up with more legends and high primes rn? Or do I just need to work on my tapping skills 😂 lemme know plzzzz
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    This is my WoH lineup rn. I’m having a pain getting through the last couple levels of 5 right now HoF. Should this be enough to get me through or do I need a couple more upgrades? 
    Im sitting on some legends and 430/420 primes right now. I just don’t have enough resources to max them out. Should I be trying to fill my line up with more legends and high primes rn? Or do I just need to work on my tapping skills 😂 lemme know plzzzz
    If you are planning on staying gold I would be trying to fill my line up with legends or highest primes. You are about to fall even more behind after the update/bump this week. So definitely work on getting some legends in your lineup. 
    duckk123 said:
    KSMETS said:
    believer of what?
    Believer that spending to upgrade skills to 12 is worth it. Hella expensive when it could be used on a player BUT I landed said player and 20k lxp today without breaking the bank (or my phone)
    @mythicaldragon Awh crap an update... shoot I have 3 legends and like 5 other primes I need to level up. I just gotta get them up😂 would u recommend buying the boxes that give xp and stuff?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    For guys that struggle, my advice is go 20/20 on your top lefty and righty. You see the dividends right away. Not cheap but worth it if you cycle alot.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Only go 20/20 on legends and/or high end primes with stackable skills. Not players with risp, runners on, etc. 2 active skills to start the last level.
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 what are the cost for each skill level?  I’ve been trying to find them but can’t 
    Level 1 - 10k cash
    Level 2 - 20k cash
    Level 3 - 50k cash
    Level 4 - 5 evo
    Level 5 - 3k xp
    Level 6 - 7.5k xp
    Level 7 - 15k xp
    Level 8 - 10 evo
    Level 9 - 5k Prime xp
    Level 10 - 10k Prime xp
    Level 11 - 25k prime xp
    Level 12 - 20 evo
    Level 13 - 5k legend xp
    Level 14 - 10k legend xp
    Level 15 - 25k legend xp
    Level 16 - 50 evo
    Level 17 - 1500 gold
    Level 18 - 3000 gold
    Level 19 - 4500 gold
    Level 20 - 80 evo

– The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 dang that is hella expensive!! I appreciate the help👍
    @mythicaldragon Awh crap an update... shoot I have 3 legends and like 5 other primes I need to level up. I just gotta get them up😂 would u recommend buying the boxes that give xp and stuff?
    Man l hate to ever recommend “buying” boxes in this game to anyone lol.. cuz usually means real money unless you have some gold saved up from videos? To fix your lxp crisis you really have a couple options imo spend money or save up gold for a fan rewards event and hit the lxp tiers. I get my lxp from fan rewards and player boxes from cvc. 
    When you do obtain enough lxp or pxp I would buy the 9.99 weekend field pass/20% discount and jump in a 30% discount club. 50% discount 😬
    @mythicaldragon yeah I totally feel you. I try to watch a lot of videos and get gold but I can only seem to get a certain amount before the cut me off. Rn I’m at about 11,500 gold trying to save up more cause I just sent a decent amount. How can you tell the club has a discount? 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    duckk123 said:
    KSMETS said:
    believer of what?
    Believer that spending to upgrade skills to 12 is worth it. Hella expensive when it could be used on a player BUT I landed said player and 20k lxp today without breaking the bank (or my phone)
    I agree that skills are very important. I bumped Kruk skills up to 14/14 yesterday and he won 9 of 10 matchups against 6.10, using only video boosts for 6 of those wins. I'm gold btw
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It was just my time fellas. Felt great. 
    Just no.  
    edited October 2019
    @mythicaldragon yeah I totally feel you. I try to watch a lot of videos and get gold but I can only seem to get a certain amount before the cut me off. Rn I’m at about 11,500 gold trying to save up more cause I just sent a decent amount. How can you tell the club has a discount? 
    Typically 30% weekend discount clubs will posted here on forum or global.