Am i only one who plays regularly without a legend

fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
I play alot and get a ton of boxes thru the games during X2 gold days and buy alot of boxes but still no legend l, i have over 90k lxp with nothing to spend it on really sad!!!

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I was in your shoes for a while then all of a sudden I just pulled 3 legends. Do you spend money on the game or just free gold? 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I have traded In 3 alredyand have 5

• chicosbailbondchicosbailbond Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I don't have any. I spend maybe 20 bucks a week sometimes more. I'm in a platinum club and win the majority of the cvc. That algorithm likes me to get the worst player available
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I hear hear you ! I had Sano and a few bxp guys to show for 35 boxes last weekend. Runs hot and cold. When you hot, you hot....
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I have pulled one legend  a pitcher and Im 96.87543 % sure he never even was a bonus player.  he is bronze 1 and will sit forever unclean on my inactives.

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I have pulled several legends so far. Being diamond they are too costly to level them up so I trade Them in for lxp. Therefore I don’t play with legends either.akso  I only play with 1 prime due to cost
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

I technically have 1 legend, but hes a SP, which I care nearly nothing about.

Cant seem to land the Legend hitters

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I have the opposite problem. I have pulled a bunch of Legends. I went weeks without getting a Prime or Legend player. Had over 70K PXP and 40K LXP. One weekend, I pulled two legends and two primes. Next weekend, same thing. Couldn't believe it.

My biggest challenge is all the frickings I take in WoH HoF, but I've won two Legends there too out of boxes in All Star mode. I pulled Johnny Bench this weekend...

So, I'm VERY lucky in my box pulls and extremely unlucky in WoH. So, it evens out in my mind. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Of course I pull him right after my last post. Decisions decisions 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I have 6 legends and only one of them is leveled up past gold5. One of the many rewards (pains) of being a diamond team.
    this will be the one that I don’t trade. I’m ready to sell the darn to level him. Thinking about buying 40k worth of lxp boxes. Thoughts anyone?  I already have field pass 
    This is what 35k worth of lxp plus the little bit that I had saved got me. I figured that I would do it before someone talked me off of the ledge 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @2003cobra He's solid (for now). I have legend Baylor with those same skills.
    i was kind of tired of trading away all if my primes and legends and wanted to have a little fun plus a project to work on
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I have 2 bats and 2 pitchers. But sadly I wanna as dumb and leveled up the pitchers not knowing how scare lxp was. I have learned to always ask the forums advice first the hard way lol 😂 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    i was kind of tired of trading away all if my primes and legends and wanted to have a little fun plus a project to work on
    Duuuuuude! 😂🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TRABUKOTRABUKO Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Haven't pulled a Legend... 40k+ LXP waiting to be used ;)
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I haven't pulled a legend yet and I'm sitting on 250k LXP.
    I haven't pulled a legend yet and I'm sitting on 250k LXP.

Oh good golly...
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    @fowlerc23 You are not alone. I am diamond with mostly BXP players. I have three primes (one from each of the last three months, and all saved for by ruthlessly avoiding spending PXP on anything other than these three players, and skills for my best hitters). I have no legend players and only spend LXP on skills.

My current project is saving LXP for keeper skills. I adhere to nearly every bit of advice from @DFBB and @Houmy (among many other loyal forum posters). A couple months back I started working on my keepers. Finally both are now at D10 with skills at 14/20. I've now moved onto my pitcher-keeper. Frankly I am tired of nerfing my team to beat Season mode. The constant swapping of my roster is annoying. I figure a maxed keeper pitcher might just do the trick.

It's a grind, but it can be done. I doubt I'll take a legend player past Bronze until things loosen up (likely by next February, please note the sarcasm). 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DomerHomer I've been a huge advocate of keepers all year, but if you have the time to cycle cap legends on Mondays, the value of keepers get diminished. They will always be good, but whether or not it makes sense for you all depends on how much time you have on Mondays. 
    Fwiw, I just completed a season where I went 114-2 and won the finals...and never messed with my TS. I was pumped! :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Job1865Job1865 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am in the same boat as you. I play daily and spend a ton of gold on boxes, and I am the only one in my club that doesn't have a single legend. Very frustrating. 
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Nice job on the season! My last season, with daily team nerfing, I drew the Astros in the finals and got destroyed.

Sadly my day job prevents me from cycling HOF. I can buzz through classic at the regular 12-13 minute average. I went diamond near the end of June, about four or five weeks past the sweet spot. I've been lacking the horsepower to cycle cap HOF ever since. I've beaten HOF three times this year, but never have the time, resources, or players to cycle-cap. I will continue to fight the good fight!
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    fowlerc23 said:
    I play alot and get a ton of boxes thru the games during X2 gold days and buy alot of boxes but still no legend l, i have over 90k lxp with nothing to spend it on really sad!!!
    I have 11 legends, and i never buy boxes. 
    Just pulled a Legend in the Achievements video box

so after laying this game for three months without landing a single one...I’ve now landed (3) of them in the last 4 days.

WTF GLU... 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    ...so that you'll spend tons of money trying to level them!
    Just no.