Platinum club

DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
Hey guys, lurker here. But im just wondering the best route to go for building a platinum club for cvc? Ive tried dead platinum clubs, but as some of you may know, that can be hard to control. So i want to try and build my own where i can control it. I already have another team that can be a place holder for it, just struggling to find a way to accumulate all those resources. If anyone has some tips for me, that would be greatly appreciated. Im going to guess the best route is the leveling discount, but just wondering if theres different routes to go. Thanks in advance

Comments

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited October 2019
    A couple of suggestions:

(1) Farm out at least some production to EVO hunters via global chat.  This really picks up when your club reaches gold (and, to a lesser extent, silver) as the EVO rewards increase per level.  When you get relatively close to leveling up (just by way of example, say you are 5K gloves away from leveling, and the level reward would include 15 EVO), post "5K for 15" on global chat and EVO hunters will usually swoop in and donate until the club levels up so they can earn the EVO.

(2) If you don't mind spending money, you can usually find people willing to donate gloves in exchange for the $0.99 gifts you can send through the game.  This comes in handy when you are needing 30K+ gloves per level in gold.
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Well, seems like its going to be a long process ahead for me haha ill start up the resource build, thanks! 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I just bought a platinum club off of global chat for 25 bucks. I had done the majority of work on a diamond club but left due to not getting cvc rewards. You have to be careful doing it or you could be out some cash but it has instantly paid off for me and the evo hunters will help to level it up.   
    Yeah thats what im scared of. I barely trust people as is, let alone on a game where people ask for girls to pm them. So unless its someone i recognize from here, its a no from me lol. Asked a guy on global chat for his club who said it was his last day playing, and then he asked for 20 gifts. So its sketchy 
    I had a good experience but I’m sure that they are not all good. Just thought that I would share. 
    No i appreciate it. I just have trust issues with people on the internet when it comes to money. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I've made a few deals for clubs so far. I bought a platinum for 25 gifts, I sold that platinum for 30 gifts, I chit chatted with a guy to hand over a first place club after a Thursday event to a buddy (that club is now platinum), I've donated enough gloves to get one guys platinum club to diamond in exchange for a gold club for another buddy (also platinum now), etc.

I would try and ring together a group of guys to help you shoot for a first place finish on a Thursday, but that's getting tougher as more and more people are resetting for Thursday's to earn the discount. If that doesn't work, you can try and find someone dumping a silver or gold club for free, or just starting from scratch and earning it the hard way using @mwilson829 first option. If you know enough diamond guys, let them know as soon as your club is silver because silver loyalty boxes seem to give out more cash per item donated than any other tier. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    wow, didnt know that about silver clubs loyalty boxes. But yeah, i dont know too many people on the game to jump over on a thursday. I usually just talk in club chat. So it seems like the best route for me is to find a free silver/gold club which will be hard to find i feel. But i appreciate the advice, i will definitely take all these into account 
    Sometimes forum members are nice enough to do charity work. 
    @DPKS I have his info if your are interested. He does 1 a week and is asking 30. My team name is 03cobra03 if you want to message me in the app
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DPKS said:
    wow, didnt know that about silver clubs loyalty boxes. But yeah, i dont know too many people on the game to jump over on a thursday. I usually just talk in club chat. So it seems like the best route for me is to find a free silver/gold club which will be hard to find i feel. But i appreciate the advice, i will definitely take all these into account 
    Your club will get found out.  That one I can assure you.  

Yeah, ill just spam global when it happens. Can anyone link me to a club leveling post if there is one?