POTW & POTM

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Well, I've pulled Cole 5 times and both relievers 3 times.  Still no batters.  Yikes.  Good thing I'm only 50 BGs away from a D6 cycle.
    Bought 5 more boxes, got Cole and both relievers again, PXP and finally pulled Meadows.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    2 for 6... both Flaherty. Yuck. Back to D6 cycling & try more tomorrow morning
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I think I'm gonna sit tight until in the morning. No reason to dive in now, and I seem to have pretty bad luck with these when I just hammer them as soon as they come out.
    @JEDDDOGGY I don't know man.  Pretty sure I just took all of the pitcher pulls game-wide for the next few hours.  You might want to jump in while the odds are in everyone else's favor ...
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    3 pulls. Got Workman and XP twice. Meh.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Bought 5 POTM boxes and picked up 4 PXP and 1 BXP. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Spent 50k and pulled 4 POMs, 2 SPS and 2 SRs. Now that was awesome.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Went 3/6 and got Alonso, Flaherty and Workman. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    edited October 2019
    1/2 and got 12k pxp and Meadows so best case scenario for me. Won’t be buying any more! 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So I can now remove all the old PoTW from my inactives, right?  Or will glu pull some kind of glu move and bring them back in December, and put them all in one box at the new max overall just to watch people buy them again while laughing?
    Just no.  
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Workman x3. FML.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    1/6 on players. Pulled Jiménez. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Better than a pitcher or reliever but eeesh. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I pulled Flaherty and Alonso. Based on past trends, how often can I expect them to be bonus players this month? I haven’t had many POTMs this year, last one was Hendricks and he wasn’t bonus more than once I don’t think. 
    Last month was very good. used alot tbh.
    – The Great Houmy
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    So I can now remove all the old PoTW from my inactives, right?  Or will glu pull some kind of glu move and bring them back in December, and put them all in one box at the new max overall just to watch people buy them again while laughing?
    Exactly what I’ve been wondering about 😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's safe to trade them in. Last year, there were 'game changers,' which had the same attributes/cost as the potw.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Pulled everyone but Meadows and Jimenez. Spent too much gold but...this is why I had it in the first place. More upside with now being able to cap at least 2 more PoTM and 1 prime this weekend and ready for a cycle cap of HoFFFFFFFFFF!
    Pulled everyone but Meadows and Jimenez. Spent too much gold but...this is why I had it in the first place. More upside with now being able to cap at least 2 more PoTM and 1 prime this weekend and ready for a cycle cap of HoFFFFFFFFFF!

how much? lol
    – The Great Houmy
    Boom! Went thru too many boxes earlier, and got Cole, Flaherty and Meadows. But I really wanted Suarez as well.  After waiting a few hours, I decided to buy just one more box ...

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

how much? lol
    Not as much as you, big guy!
    Karma is a bi.t.ch. last few weeks been going 2 for 2 on POWS, last month 3 for 4 on POMs. They took it all back today with interest.
    – The Great Houmy
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    DFBB said:
    It's safe to trade them in. Last year, there were 'game changers,' which had the same attributes/cost as the potw.
    @DFBB Thank you kind sir!  15 new inactive spots coming up.
    Just no.  
    Just started opening POTM boxes. Got pxp 6 times in a row then Suter 3 times in a row. What the...
    Its ridiculous. I bought the POM special after blowing 50k yesterday and pulled the same SR 3 of 4 boxes.
    – The Great Houmy

Make that 4 times in a row.
    Same dude for me, at-least 8 times I got him.
    – The Great Houmy
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I know it sounds weird, but I exit the entire game between each pull of POTM.  In my mind it "resets" the players.
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    2 for 4 for me, pulled workman, pxp, bxp, and then Meadows which is who I really wanted due to me being a Rays fan!!!