10-02 Royale: Changes on the Horizon?

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Kruk just went down 1-2-3 on 4.10 lmao rubbish I tell ya
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    How much more difficult is it @DFBB ?
    it's about the same. they just swapped pitchers. situations are also the same.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Nice, well at least its still easy lol
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

VERY anecdotal, but through four rounds, having actually played all four rounds:

Many more moving pitches today, but many more strikes. Like, they actually cross the plate. Even the curves. Through 40 rounds, I have only been curved with frickery twice, and both came when I had it tied with the winning run in scoring position with 1 or no outs.

You can actually get real hits off the moving pitches too. I've connected with about 12 so far with four hits, and a few other productive outs.

IF and I stress IF they have corrected a good chunk of the frickery, I will be hooked forever.

Also, TY for whoever sent the heads up on 4.10. I used the fan rewards to get a ton of boxes and got his skills up another notch before I played. Got four straight hits, curved, then ended it with a HR.

On to L5 now.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Well I can guarantee you they increased some of the stuff you don't see like pitch calling and whatnot. I have already lost several times in places that were guaranteed wins last week. Swimming around level 5 now.

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Simple all the way thru.  Except 5-10
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @drsmartassphd What was the head's up given on 4.10?  Didn't see that.
    That Kruk went down 1-2-3. I got through with no problems after upgrading him (again)

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Welp, LOL. Spoke too soon. 5.8. Just got nine straight unhittable curves after getting two on. None crossed the plate like other rounds. Doing video reboot now.

Video reboot was "kinder". Got 2 on, six straight curves, then three straight ones. HR ended it. Thank goodness as my margin for error was now ZERO.

Annnnnd 5.9: Six straight unhittable curves to start, then a pitch down the middle my noodle bat rolled to the pitcher. Welp, gonna be another one of those days.  I'll beat it later.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Works night shift.. sets alarm for noon.. wakes up.. opens Tsb.. Update?? Atg’s!! 😬 back to sleep 💤 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    We are up to 490 legends now. Wonder what that means for HOF on Monday.

Only 435 for max on primes seems stupid though. Why not 440 or even 450? I guess primes are borderline obsolete now.

I hope ATG's drop on Friday, I assume the long-awaited update is coming tomorrow.
    edited October 2019
    Kruk with video boost is 1 for 6 against Verlander (2 for 4 against Cishek to boot).

Losing autoplays everywhere. Lost one in level 1 moments ago.

Meh.
    Is it noodle bat?

edited October 2019
    Yes. That and tons of fly ball outs.

Been on level 5 for the past 35 minutes now. I guess they want us to spend gold to beat it now.
    I'm about to get my first shot at 5.10. Also have a video reboot. I'll report back. I refuse to spend gold again on WoH after the frickery I endured Monday.

Wow. You weren't joking. My matchup favorability was more than double.

First pitch over the middle, go the other way, soft pop up.

Next six pitches I was curved out. Slow, wide curves at like 70 MPH. LOL

Video Reboot now.

Well I'll be a MFer.

You aren't lying my friend.

After the video reboot:

First pitch over the middle, drill it to left center, but the OF makes a running catch.

Then six straight unhittable curves for strikes.

Matchup favorability was 316 to 151 both times. It is clear you will get curved out at least twice in your first 4-5 at bats.

I'm not getting many curves but everything is an out.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Kruk with video boost is 1 for 6 against Verlander (2 for 4 against Cishek to boot).

Losing autoplays everywhere. Lost one in level 1 moments ago.

Meh.

that's surprising. have had no issues getting through today
    3rd time through no issues this time. Hopefully just bad luck on the first couple.
    No issues here either.  Just walked through Level 5 on my first try with only video boosts on 5.8-5.10.  Only got 1 scripted out total for all 3 levels.
    I'd give anything not to get so many damn curves at this point. I'd prefer to lose the way you do. At least you have the feeling you have a chance.  I can't make contact. It is impossible to hit them. They are in the Right Handed Batter's Box.

Man would your life be less stressful if you just went gold.
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited October 2019
    No issues for me either, which is a bit unusual. Pure speculation, but any chance there were behind-the-scenes changes that were in favor of plat/diamond teams? Any silver or gold guys get through without issue?
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Silver here...no issues, used just 80g boost for Kruk on 5.10
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Thanks @fahhq2, my speculations are usually wrong. Glad to see nothing has changed.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Im gold.  Lost to verlander 4 straight.  Get to 4-3 with runners on, then all  un hittable pitches.   
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    just got through 3rd time as a gold guy - i do have 7 legends with stacked skills at 12/12 though so might not be applicable to most gold experiences?
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Man would your life be less stressful if you just went gold.
    So true.  I beat Verlander with g9 Kruk with skills at 9/9 and a video boost.  Thank goodness I needed a 3B since they don't give us any!
    Just no.