10-02 Royale: Changes on the Horizon?

124Next

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Or just build a better silver team 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Not somebody that I really needed but worth the grind yesterday. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Just can’t call it.....had a cycle that took over an hour and several under 25min.  🤷‍♂️ 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I averaged about 30 minutes or just under. Dinner and puppy duty can throw off my timing. A couple of rounds were about 45 minutes though
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    To the PhD above, I mean this in the nicest possible way...use your considerable intellect to move up from silver to gold, and lo, your WOH life shall improve exponentially. It really is the answer to you banging your head against the wall, and it is not that hard to acquire the resources you need to level up. 

Im not saying you can’t beat it at Silver, but it is so much easier in Gold. 

I am in the process of storing up to make the move. Just realizing it will take forever, thus I am also planning for 2020. I got a much later start than most and am still learning parts of the game. I'll quit whining.

JK. I'm sure I'll complain about something else eventually.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Would anyone happen to have one of those spiffy charts for today? With the pitchers hand/situations? 😃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Here is my chart.  Please note that the L/R I list is for the batter's hand, not the pitcher's hand (it's easier filling out my lineup, since I have my bats broken down by L and R).  As for situations (e.g., "1-2, 0"), the first two numbers are the bases that have runners to start (1st and 2nd, in the above example) and the last number is how many runs up or down you start.  F means bases full, E means bases empty.

Note: when looking at the batter's hand, the opposite is the hand of the pitcher.  That said, I sometimes use righty batters even when the situation calls for a lefty because I care more about skills and hit ratings than righty vs. lefty.