Division boxes: best boxes of the year?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Loving the odds and nice prime Sigs too! My clubbmates made off like bandits and personally, I'm quite happy with my Verlander who I've already penned as a 450 max, at minimum! 😁

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I kinda like 'em.  I pulled Judge yesterday and just got Marisnick from CvC.  Won't do much with Marisnick, but Judge will be my top righty now, so him I'll level up.
    Just no.  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yesterday I got Giambi first pull :-)
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ugh! Cvc boxes.. First world problems I just pulled Freeman after maxing Sogard to G10

Edit: Verdugo too
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    If I wouldn't be banned from spending money on the game (for now), I'd buy the $20 box bundle.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Nope sig prime box is lol 
    What isn’t to like about a 26% chance at a prime? 
    24 sorry 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    So.. is every image with a signature & prime under the Prime Signature category? Kinda confused now that there is an actual Prime Sig box with the requirements to boost. Got Verlander as well and hoping he'll boost, but box doesn't specifically say that as it does for today's new releases 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Haraycaray im let you finish but this box has the best odds of all time!!! 😂😂😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That sig box came out after the post! haha. I still prefer the division series boxes(better players), but the odds on the sig primes are amazing. @JCAM80, every prime with a sig is considered a 'prime sig' and will boost accordingly if their team advances far enough.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Bought 2 boxes of the Prime Sig, and pulled Torres and Seager.  Will have to hang on to those puppies ... I'm guessing at least one of those teams makes it to the Series.
    Holding off on those until vip gifts. More than likely we’ll get those
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Would the Prime Sigs Box have the 30% discount for the weekend?  It runs all weekend it appears
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    If they give the players from Prime Sigs Box event bonuses then yes they will count for the weekend discount. I kinda doubt it though, they don't use the same players for events back to back like that except for POTW/POTM. 
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    If they give the players from Prime Sigs Box event bonuses then yes they will count for the weekend discount. I kinda doubt it though, they don't use the same players for events back to back like that except for POTW/POTM. 
    True. Thanks.  Will wait and see
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    How does the boost work for max 420 guys versus max 435s ? Only one lefty and he’s 420. Thanks. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Are there Fan Rewards today?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    eman0023 said:
    Would the Prime Sigs Box have the 30% discount for the weekend?  It runs all weekend it appears
    Only if they are weekend bonus players
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Pulled Judge and Verlander. Not bad.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’m 0-9 on these but hoping the next cvc will deliver something nice. Pretty solid box all around but I am a little underwhelmed by the first 490 being a DH with a blowout skill. Still, he’s probably a CVC monster. I just prefer the WOH killers. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    How does the boost work for max 420 guys versus max 435s ? Only one lefty and he’s 420. Thanks. 
    They all have the same ceiling and will boost accordingly if their teams do well.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Did the update happen yet? 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Did the update happen yet? 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Would have been happy with Judge or Verlander and I pulled Judge on 6th box so I’m done with that box and just going after the prime sig box now. Giambi was on roids so screw him let’s hope for some other 490s this weekend 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Decided to go all in on fielder due to bad luck in boxes lately and then I  get giambi from a cvc box. Why does glu torture me like this. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Verdugo, Verlander, Judge, Turner and Bergman from the other box.....yeah, can’t complain.  
  • 69leroyjenkins69leroyjenkins Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.  I just wanted to share what I got from CS re: the "signature primes" from the Divisional Box.

Since Glu never explicitly mentioned them, I had a sneaking suspicion they were NOT going to he boosted like the other signature primes, and it looks like that is the case.  That includes Freeman, Turner, Judge (maybe a few more?).  I wanted to share in case that affects how anyone who pulled them levels them up.  Let me know if you're interpreting that response differently or got a different one from CS.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @69leroyjenkins first of all.. LEERROOOYYYYY JEENNKIIIIINNSS! Secondly, I am not pleased with this news. I was under the impression those guys, Freeman in particular, would be boosted depending upon their playoff success (come on, Braves 😭).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I thought if it was a prime and had a signature its was a signature prime and would apply. Plus the 1st 2 were not in that box and glu indicated they would boost. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.  I just wanted to share what I got from CS re: the "signature primes" from the Divisional Box.

Since Glu never explicitly mentioned them, I had a sneaking suspicion they were NOT going to he boosted like the other signature primes, and it looks like that is the case.  That includes Freeman, Turner, Judge (maybe a few more?).  I wanted to share in case that affects how anyone who pulled them levels them up.  Let me know if you're interpreting that response differently or got a different one from CS.
    There is no way on God’s green EARTH this is true!!!

Signature on the picture = signature prime.  

Let’s agree to refrain from using anything stated by a CS representative as being definitive of anything ever!  THAT’S been well proven at least!

Don’t get my pressure up....I eat too much salt as it is!