Division boxes: best boxes of the year?

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Feeling much better about buying 0 boxes yesterday 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Just your clueless cs agent
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    How in the holy crap would signature Prime guys NOT be part of the bonus?!?!?!?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.  I just wanted to share what I got from CS re: the "signature primes" from the Divisional Box.

Since Glu never explicitly mentioned them, I had a sneaking suspicion they were NOT going to he boosted like the other signature primes, and it looks like that is the case.  That includes Freeman, Turner, Judge (maybe a few more?).  I wanted to share in case that affects how anyone who pulled them levels them up.  Let me know if you're interpreting that response differently or got a different one from CS.
    In my opinion, that CS agent is confused. I have absolutely no doubt that the Sigs in the division box will jump accordingly if their teams do well.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I felt I was in the right to be wary of this and bring it to attention. Just because an image has a signature and takes prime xp to level, in bass-ackwards gluville,  where on any given day up can mean down, right can mean left, and attempting to use common sense will get you burned as a witch, that doesn't mean it's necessarily a signature prime.  I am also hopeful that the customer service rep is ill advised, but I could definitely see this playing out either way
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I emailed them as well.  Hopefully if the receive enough complaints they will realize how asinine the decision to not include them would be 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited October 2019
    That CS is obviously retarded because even BEFORE the Signature Box was released, the NEWS section added a note (the day the division series box was released, Wednesday) explaining about those signature primes like Freeman, Verlander and even Fan rewards Soggard. I mean, it didn't mention them by name but it explained how those signature primes were going to be boosted. 
    Actually, it even mentioned the first two released prime signatures by name, Scherzer and Cain, so case in point dummy CS.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Oh crap I got a what I thought was sig Aaron Judge and leveled him up. Well that blows.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Oh crap I got a what I thought was sig Aaron Judge and leveled him up. Well that blows.
    Assuming you are serious, you'll be fine. 
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. If these players don't jump then @DFBB can use his considerable clout to convince the good folks at Glu to make it happen :)
    CalYente said:
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. If these players don't jump then @DFBB can use his considerable clout to convince the good folks at Glu to make it happen :)
    Don't believe everything you read! Also, begging can only get me so far. lol
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    DFBB said:

Dead serious. I'm banking on the Yanks winning it.  I was storing PXP to go gold, but got Judge thinking he was a sig prime and leveled him. I already have like four Legend OF players, mostly righties. Lesson learned. One of the many rookie mistakes I've made this year.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

DFBB said:

Dead serious. I'm banking on the Yanks winning it.  I was storing PXP to go gold, but got Judge thinking he was a sig prime and leveled him. I already have like four Legend OF players, mostly righties. Lesson learned. One of the many rookie mistakes I've made this year.
    DFBB said:

I'm certain he's a sig and move up accordingly if they do well. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.  I just wanted to share what I got from CS re: the "signature primes" from the Divisional Box.

Since Glu never explicitly mentioned them, I had a sneaking suspicion they were NOT going to he boosted like the other signature primes, and it looks like that is the case.  That includes Freeman, Turner, Judge (maybe a few more?).  I wanted to share in case that affects how anyone who pulled them levels them up.  Let me know if you're interpreting that response differently or got a different one from CS.
    In my opinion, that CS agent is confused. I have absolutely no doubt that the Sigs in the division box will jump accordingly if their teams do well.
    Agree, they specifically referenced Cain and Scherzcer as the first two that would increase if necessary and they were not in the official "signature prime box" but rather a separate weekday box like the division series ones.  I think everything with a signature on it will be honored. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    DFBB said:

Agree, they specifically referenced Cain and Scherzcer as the first two that would increase if necessary and they were not in the official "signature prime box" but rather a separate weekday box like the division series ones.  I think everything with a signature on it will be honored. 
    totally agree
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @drsmartassphd sorry but the Yanks won't make it past the Twinkies...
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @drsmartassphd sorry but the Yanks won't make it past the Twinkies...
    What he said
    Nope. Still not wavering. 😂

• ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    This can't be right.  The text of the message in the news section says "Prime Signature players will have their stats increased, depending on how far their team advances in the Postseason!"  
    It doesn't say only certain ones, it is inclusive to all signature primes.  All of the signature primes have been from playoff teams, so it not like they threw in a Mike Trout or something that it could not be true for.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    CS has no clue. Their incompetency as a company just grow 10pts.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 69leroyjenkins69leroyjenkins Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I followed up (same CS rep, so take it with a grain of salt). I do hope he/she is incorrect, as I pulled both Turner and Freeman.

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Are you freaking serious!?!?
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Oh Jesus the skills on these weekend players 🤮
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    it’d be sick if the sig primes got the weekend discount lol 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Some of the sig primes are bonus players.  Can anyone confirm whether they are discount eligible?
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    No they do not have a leveling discount 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They will be, just wait. There updating it. Dont level yet.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Division series weekend boxes absolute trash. Mike Schmidt is only player I would want from hot hair box but his speed is high. I guess I’ll sit on my 120k gold for another weekend 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited October 2019
    deleted. If I would read up a little higher then I wouldn’t need to ask stupid questions *facepalm*
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Seriously, those skills are brutal pretty much across the board.  As an Astros fan and someone in need of a better 2B, I would love to chase an Altuve.  But a 2-out skill?  Hard pass.