Division boxes: best boxes of the year?

13Next

Comments

• eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Division series weekend boxes absolute trash. Mike Schmidt is only player I would want from hot hair box but his speed is high. I guess I’ll sit on my 120k gold for another weekend 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I thought the limit on gold you could store was 100k? If not, is there a ceiling?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Seriously, those skills are brutal pretty much across the board.  As an Astros fan and someone in need of a better 2B, I would love to chase an Altuve.  But a 2-out skill?  Hard pass.
    Wow sooo bad almost primes skills are 🤢. I never even paid any attention until u mentioned altuve (I don’t pay attention to primes) they are all bad! Wow
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    From the best box of the year to arguably the worst.  
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Can confirm they now have the discount 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Hmm ... now I have to decide if I should bother to chase the PXP needed to level Torres to fill my last major hole (2B). Don’t particularly like his skills (blowout, RISP), but it’s a pretty good bet that the Yanks at least make the ALCS (and possibly much farther), making him a pretty cheap 450+ guy. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Weird... Signature Verlander is NOT discounted but Signature Bregman is. Guessing that means Verlander was in the wrong "box" to count for any upgrades. DAMN YOU GLU! I leveled based on that expectation.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    Weird... Signature Verlander is NOT discounted but Signature Bregman is. Guessing that means Verlander was in the wrong "box" to count for any upgrades. DAMN YOU GLU! I leveled based on that expectation.
    Verlander wasn't in the signature primes box.. that isn't glu's fault..
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Only the Sign Players from the box on sale are, not yesterdays Box.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Will fan rewards Ozuna count as a signature prime?? its a prime and I see a signature .Im thinking NO so I will save my gold.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Those customer service responses can’t possibly be correct. The announcement clearly states ALL prime signature players will get boosted regardless of what box they came from. 

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    This signature prime box is seriously BS.
    32 boxes opened = 4x Cruz & 4x Torres & 24xp
    The 8 out of 32 isn't what pisses me off but how in TF is it only pegging the same 2 over and over?
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    The 8 out of 32 isn't what pisses me off but how in TF is it only pegging the same 2 over and over?
    Is this Likenight!?!?   LOL  

Please deh.......
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Please deh.......
    Nah, LN would've had 32 xp's
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    bigvivec said:

Please deh.......
    He said 32, not 3..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71