Keeping players playing and interested

IHITDINGERSUSMCIHITDINGERSUSMC Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I’ve met a lot of people who played this game and even got me to play this game. This is my first year playing it and I am hooked. However, the majority of people I know do not play this game anymore. They think you’re unable to play this game without spending money. Glu you guys need to make the rewards for each all star level better. Especially the vip levels in 10-14. There is no gold, legend or prime xp rewarded. The monthly rewards are amazing though. But if you want people to continue playing and spending money you guys need to give out more gifts daily and increase the rewards and odds to get players. 2x gold should also happen at least once every week. I understand this isn’t good for business but on the long run it will help because it will keep players playing and interested in the game. Maybe even think about allowing friends or club mates to trade players as well! Just some friendly tips 

Comments

• IHITDINGERSUSMCIHITDINGERSUSMC Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I meant once every 2 weeks but once a week would be nice too lol 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’ve met a lot of people who played this game and even got me to play this game. This is my first year playing it and I am hooked. However, the majority of people I know do not play this game anymore. They think you’re unable to play this game without spending money. Glu you guys need to make the rewards for each all star level better. Especially the vip levels in 10-14. There is no gold, legend or prime xp rewarded. The monthly rewards are amazing though. But if you want people to continue playing and spending money you guys need to give out more gifts daily and increase the rewards and odds to get players. 2x gold should also happen at least once every week. I understand this isn’t good for business but on the long run it will help because it will keep players playing and interested in the game. Maybe even think about allowing friends or club mates to trade players as well! Just some friendly tips 
    I’d like those things as much as the next guy but offering a company a new business plan based solely on personal desires and assumptions rather than market research and sales data figures is worth its weight in hot air.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    take the game on a date once in a while, tell it that it looks pretty...at least pretend you're interested in it..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• gamingbydezigngamingbydezign Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I feel like they def should. Love the game, but it constantly needs more to keep the nostalgia.