Options

Ugh sprint ad bugging out

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
is this happening to anyone else. Screen goes completely black and stays there. Tried shutting down and restarting the app five times

Comments

• Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Yes. I can confirm.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yep. Same here. I hope the nearly hour I spent farming prior to this wasn't for nothing. I hate when this happens. For weeks, one of GLU's other game ads was doing the same thing. The one where you can choose your story. Crashed my app every single time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    I have a ticket open, how long does it take them to fix it. This is prime double gold time
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    What a surprise...on dbl gold weekend, the six second Sprint ad crashes every time 🤮
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Same here.  :(
  • Options
    iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    same here
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Glu exec 1: Lets do a double gold weekend

Glu exec 2: Yes! Then lets have the shortest ad possible crash the entire app!

Glu exec 3: *sips artisinal spritzer*
  • Options
    I put in a ticket too. This sucks so hard. I didn't get the gold from the nearly hour of ad rolling I had before the effing thing crashed. What a rip.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    They'll blame Tapjoy
  • Options
    seems to be fixed
  • Options
    They'll blame Tapjoy

I prefer to call it Tap(datass)Joy

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Yeah....NOT! Glu sucks
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts
    Hey everyone, 
    When you experience issues like this, you can help us resolve it by providing screenshots and details of where in the game it's happening, and which platform you are using. These can be submitted in a ticket to Customer Care.
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Customer care will tell us it’s a third party issue and there isn’t anything they can do. So, you see the issue here. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts
    We still need those details to give to the people who would be fixing the issue.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Whoa, Mr. Uni is in here? You guys need to send mass invites to these types of parties..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71