10k oszuna reward is really nice

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
 he looks to be a sig player, so will he be bumped if cards win two more games? Essentially a 450 prime double lhp bat. That’s nice 

Comments

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
     he looks to be a sig player, so will he be bumped if cards win two more games? Essentially a 450 prime double lhp bat. That’s nice 
    cards aint beating the braves though hhmph
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    MoenPDC said:
    bookmarks thread to talk smack later
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Anyone have a screenshot of fan rewards Gaetti?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    @DFBB Thanks! With double blowout skills I assume he will be your new favorite?
    @DomerHomer he's nice, but I'm saving lxp.
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I wouldn’t level him either.  According to my hero Kent; he died when he found religion.  Plus the fact I wasn’t interested in these boxes this weekend. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    So is the blow out skill kinda fire? I’ve gotten many new guys with blowout still debating if they are worth the level up??
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    So is the blow out skill kinda fire? I’ve gotten many new guys with blowout still debating if they are worth the level up??
    Yes. Its the best skill in the game
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    They are really good for CVC and pretty much every mode except WOH. They are good for the final few on HOF level 6 though.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    They are really good for CVC and pretty much every mode except WOH. They are good for the final few on HOF level 6 and 5.10
    There are many on both sides of the fence, but I only like blowouts for CvC. They are amazing with CvC, but useless in games that matter(i.e the difference between actually winning vs losing). Even if you believe their skills stay on in WoH, their shelf life is short because once they're no longer your finishers, they're 'just' cvc guys again. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Into the trash every player I get with blowout goes. If you don’t value woh then it’s a good skill. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited October 2019
    DFBB said:
    There are many on both sides of the fence, but I only like blowouts for CvC. They are amazing with CvC, but useless in games that matter(i.e the difference between actually winning vs losing). Even if you believe their skills stay on in WoH, their shelf life is short because once they're no longer your finishers, they're 'just' cvc guys again. 
    Worth considering that CVC is debatably either the second or most important mode in the game esp. with the advent of the increased accessibility of the FP tier rewards, at least for plat and diamond teams.  I have had discussions and agree that it is disgusting that to compete, FP is now de rigeur.  It is what it is and I'm committed to this season.  Next year I will develop another hobby as this one is becoming financially out of the question for anything but casual play.

duckk123 said:
    MoenPDC said:
    Wanna talk about it?
    duckk123 said:
    MoenPDC said:
    Wanna talk about it?
    That was ridiculous. I don’t think anyone saw that coming
    It was so unlike the rest of the series. I was laughing out of pure hilarity of the whole ridiculous situation in the first inning. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Well.....he just got nicer!