my legend problem at dh

spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
Why when i put my legend at c then i put a player at dh it shows them . But when i go to set my lineup  it will only put my catcher in the dh spot?

Answers

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Your catcher is a sub and probably has a higher rating than the player you are trying to play at DH.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Your catcher is a sub and probably has a higher rating than the player you are trying to play at DH.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    spot said:
    Why when i put my legend at c then i put a player at dh it shows them . But when i go to set my lineup  it will only put my catcher in the dh spot?
    Even with your decisions set to POTENTIAL, the actual batting lineup is determined by CURRENT. Make sure your DH has an equal or higher rating to stick.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    spot said:
    Even with your decisions set to POTENTIAL, the actual batting lineup is determined by CURRENT. Make sure your DH has an equal or higher rating to stick.
    spot said:
    No clue why these are posting twice, sorry
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    My player im trying to put at dh is a legend 490 max my catcher is 360 but still puts him at dh
    My player im trying to put at dh is a legend 490 max my catcher is 360 but still puts him at dh
    Thanks i figured why 👍👍
    Thanks i figured why 👍👍