New feature

MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
How about allowing trades among teams up until the real mlb trade deadline, or even set there own time period? Limit the amount of trades allowed etc... 

Comments

• RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I always liked the idea of being able to trade within your club.. Some teams in my club are at like 30/50k strength.. Would like to help some of them out w/ maybe a 360Max Overall player that I can't use, but would really boost them some

RSN84

MARSHALL
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I can see it now......global would become a player bazaar with auctions for gifts or new model trading clubs where similar to the discount club concept players could come and go to meet and trade straight up or for points/gifts/balls or gloves.  Now imagine a club that is trailing in CvC or event that decides to pool resources and get 10 Kruk’s in the open market to quickly make up ground.  Would definitely add layers of dimension to how we think and use “rental players”.

Like me anything else in this game it comes down to Newton’s third law....actions require equal and opposite reactions.  In this case it means white shortsightedly you would feel that you could help clubmates improve their teams, top players would have perfect squads with the best of each box offered in much larger proportions than now, and the general average across the board would be vastly improved.  This of course would prompt the developers to raise the difficulty of WOH and possibly season playoffs to temper the higher average and so that the bell curve of success vs failure is maintained at similar ratios as it is now.  Same as when we get a keeper bump....box players values are increased, game becomes harder, we need to update and upgrade just to be able to stand in the same relative position and not lose ground in the game.   

It would be great great to be able to get a player that you were chasing from a clubmate that didn’t want it.  It just wouldn’t/couldn’t stop there.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Additionally, I wouldn’t put it past GLU to make this a feature that would require gold to make the transaction.....they could benefit from selling the same player multiple times.  That is what I would do if I were them anyway.  
    Yeah Global is already on it's way there so thats actually a good point.. Its probably un-realistic bc to your point it would be a complete circus lol Like ppl jumping in on CvC's in the middle then leaving lol That drives me insane.. Thats starting to get a lil out of hand as well
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this return 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I've never seen that before lol Was that on an earlier version or somethin? I only started playing hard on '19.. I played '18 a lil but nvr put any $ into it 
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    What's up w those stats? 
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    @RSN84 that was 15 or 16. Not from me, as I didn't play those years, just something I found from the games past that I would like to see return. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited September 2019
    RSN84 said:
    What's up w those stats? 
    As far as I know, the ratings were 1-10, there were no skills, and there weren't "bonus players." All of the players were released at the beginning of the year and you spent all year chasing the best guys to fill out your roster. 
    edited September 2019
    RSN84 said:
    What's up w those stats? 
    As far as I know, the ratings were 1-10, there were no skills, and there weren't "bonus players." All of the players were released at the beginning of the year and you spent all year chasing the best guys to fill out your roster. 

RSN84 said:
    What's up w those stats? 

RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @retirepujols.  Yeah the TRADING BLOCK was in The 2016 version.  The year I last played. The cheaters year where everybody got jailed for something. Glad they cleaned it up.
    You used some gold, unloaded players, got the player you wanted. Everybody won.
    BRING IT BACK GLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Yeah that was amazing.  Better than trading in the players you used to use for basically nothing.  Another man's trash is another man's treasure. 
    edited October 2019
    My HUGE problem is "CvC Hunters" I try to boot them if I catch them in time.. This issue REALLY makes me mad 😡😂 Two days ago I put up a few Million on CvC I had a decent round, then I had to step away from my tablet & LITTERLY w/ 40 or 50 seconds left a "CvC Hunter" loaded w/ tons of bonus players jumped in & hit autoplay fast as he could & stole EVERYTHING lol I was soooo pissed off & the part that made me even more mad was that he was a🔹Diamond Greatest of All Time 🔹w/ a 200k team so he prolly didn't even need it AT ALL lol I just really wish Glu could do something about all that & I get that it's how alot of ppl play.. I think it's dirty I don't guess it's cheating technically, but still sleezy way to play 

RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    RSN84 said:
    My HUGE problem is "CvC Hunters" I try to boot them if I catch them in time.. This issue REALLY makes me mad 😡😂 Two days ago I put up a few Million on CvC I had a decent round, then I had to step away from my tablet & LITTERLY w/ 40 or 50 seconds left a "CvC Hunter" loaded w/ tons of bonus players jumped in & hit autoplay fast as he could & stole EVERYTHING lol I was soooo pissed off & the part that made me even more mad was that he was a🔹Diamond Greatest of All Time 🔹w/ a 200k team so he prolly didn't even need it AT ALL lol I just really wish Glu could do something about all that & I get that it's how alot of ppl play.. I think it's dirty I don't guess it's cheating technically, but still sleezy way to play 

Why do you leave your club public during CVC?
    RSN84 said:

Yeah, I can see how it's frustrating.. but a public club during CVC is asking to be sniped 🤷🏻‍♂️ and that 200k ts team needs all the resources they can get 😂
    Yeah you are right on one thing def idk why he won't switch to private.. I give them a run for their money sometimes lol I put one down about 2hrs ago Lmao Pretty satisfying when I have entries left & beat them 
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
    I sent him a PM w/

🤣🤣🤣🤣
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    RSN84 said:
    Yeah you are right on one thing def idk why he won't switch to private.. I give them a run for their money sometimes lol I put one down about 2hrs ago Lmao Pretty satisfying when I have entries left & beat them 
    If you are an assistant you can make the club private - doesn’t have to be the leader. That’s the benefit of having a few assistants to help with this when others are not around to do it