Relief pitchers..?

jmbeland32jmbeland32 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
What’s the best position to put your relief pitchers to maximize bonus points. Currently have Chapman, don’t know if I should put him as closer or RP1. And suggestions? 

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Put Chapman at rp1 and garbage relievers at all others except long keep ur long good. 
  • jmbeland32jmbeland32 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Thank you so much for your help!
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    RP1, Long and closer right? If your starters generally go 7/8 innings is long even worth it?
    Yeah you’re right. I put him at RP1. I’ve been getting good use out of him. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    RP1, Long and closer right? If your starters generally go 7/8 innings is long even worth it?
    Not to me. My worst RP goes there for the reason you mentioned. My best is Closer, next best SU. That is what works very well for my team. Everyone may be different
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Put Chapman at rp1 and garbage relievers at all others except long keep ur long good. 
    Wtf? Put Chapman at rp1, best rp you have at closer. Rest of your pitchers have as new b1 players. Enjoy
    Thanks
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Dump your starters too...you'll get extra innings out of him.
    bigvivec said:
    Dump your starters too...you'll get extra innings out of him.
    Woah. That seems risky lol
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Relief 1 and play from the 6th on if that's all u have. 
    Otherwise, put him at closer. 

Relief is all but worthless
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wtf? Put Chapman at rp1, best rp you have at closer. Rest of your pitchers have as new b1 players. Enjoy
    To each their their 🤷🏻‍♂️. Ive always put my bonus reliever at rp1 and keep my long good. Put garbage relievers at all others and garbage SPs. I don’t have to jump in the 6th he automatically goes in. My Chapman is murdering it. Cheers 🍻 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    If your hitters are strong enough then can go b1 at all pitching slots other than the bonus which goes RP1