Bonus games

Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
I really wish there was a way to get to 1000 games, a helluva lot quicker in diamond level V and at 504 to get to VI EVEN WITH FIELD PASS IT JUST DRAGS ON .I can maybe get 35-40 games per hour with no distractions..Just wish there was a booster program that would help get through these games quicker..Don't want to break any rules but these last 496 games are gonna be rough.. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. To Hanks BLUE1962
Prev1

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    On Android, I can run through about 110/hour while an event is in progress. But if you can play in the window where events are not in progress, that ups to about 170/hr... that's where you can really fly through.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The android lag is  horrible. I win 100 games in 20 minutes on my iPhone but playing on my tablet absolutely sucks. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @Blue1962 why are you getting so few bonus games done in an hour? Is it out of disinterest and boredom, or device lag? In either case, diamond life may as well be called bonus game Life.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited October 2019
    JCAM80 said:
    On Android, I can run through about 110/hour while an event is in progress. But if you can play in the window where events are not in progress, that ups to about 170/hr... that's where you can really fly through.
    Yeah man. That sounds about right for me too...I really try not to think about it because I'd get too mad. Lol

Edit: 3 games a min is our idea of flying....iOS would throw their phones if that ever happened to them. 🙄
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    3 to 3.5 per minute with an aging iPhone 7+ with good internet conditions (rural area so while it never really drops it can get a bit chunky at prime time etc). Can have spurts of much better (have had spots of 5-6 per minute with FP) but seeing this is my 3rd Tap version with this phone I’ll need to save up for a faster device for ‘20 should I decide to play it.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JCAM80 said:
    Yeah man. That sounds about right for me too...I really try not to think about it because I'd get too mad. Lol

Edit: 3 games a min is our idea of flying....iOS would throw their phones if that ever happened to them. 🙄
    Thats about my rate here with IOS and a major reason I did not go to diamond.
    If my iPhone was as slow as my tablet there there is zero chance that I would play this game. They need to fix that for android users 
  • Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Well thanks for the response to my bonus  games question..I now know it's because of my Moto e5 device that's causing all these headache's..I used a nexus 6 from Motorola in previous years which I will be switching back to next month and it would fly through the bonus games, I had to get a phone quick when my Nexus 6 went down and didn't have the option to buy a decent phone but the difference has been unreal.. I've always played tsb the same every year. Balls to the wall .I'm up to 674 wins so   really looking forward to beating level 6 and getting it over with..I know alot of teams like to hover around the gold level because it is so much cheaper.But the competitive side of me makes me go until I finish level 6 of the diamond level..Even though every year I say I'm not going to it's a battle I can't win with my inner self...But once again thanks for the responses..I know my device is not efficient enough to run through these games like previous years..Thanks BLUE1962
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    On iOS, I just did 5 BGs in one minute even without full game autoplay.  Truly feel bad for Android users.
    Damn that's crazy... if my phone played that fast, I'd think I'd jumped to a different dimension  :p  We accept your pity. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I know alot people on the iphone XR or whatever its called and they get 7 to 9g a minute. Finish d6 in about 3-4hrs if motivated.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    I know alot people on the iphone XR or whatever its called and they get 7 to 9g a minute. Finish d6 in about 3-4hrs if motivated.
    That’s me when motivated 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Took 3 hours yesterday to rip through a cycle 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Jesus... 3-4 hours for a cycle? That's amazing! I just wish this blatantly obvious difference didn't directly affect Wednesdays and Thursdays events
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Yea its crazy. x4 the speed on Iphone vs Droid. Pretty ridiculous.
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I suddenly have a lot of hate this morning!!!  ;)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    So they have massive advantages in multiple events & the ability to stack gold at twice, or more, our speed. 2020 better be the year of the Android, even this bs out
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Could it just be that iOS is faster?..
    No, its the anti cheating software they have in place for android.
    – The Great Houmy
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Id take the 3 to 4 games per minute on android. Im literally max 2 games per minute and thats if im lucky. Takes me at least 2 days to cycle diamond 
    I just tested my 3rd world connection.......never have before.....I’m good for 3 a min with 2 Sec to spare.   
    That’s with FP.
    41.66 hours toncycle diamond.   LOL, no thanks.  
    3/min is a 5.55hr cycle, what crazy math popped out 41.66?
    That would be awesome. I messaged them and they said all platforms run optimally. And i shouldnt be having any issues as long as im getting the recommended speeds. Which mine do run better than that and i have all the space needed. Just frustrating when others speeds are insanely fast. Where it really sucks is WOH. i cant even get 10 cycles in to cap them at diamond. Cause cycles take too long
    I can barely hit a pitch on my alternate account due to this super slow speed. The ball jumps towards the plate instead of a steady speed
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Someone just got jailed a few days ago because they cycled diamond 3 times in one day. Apparently. Don’t know if true, just what I heard.
    Cant be true. I know many that have done 3 or 4 in 1 day during Royale. (all iphone punks)
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Lol @ iPhone punks

I’ve done 1800 games in a day once (with field pass) and thought I was going to die from trauma to the eyeballs or possible brain hemorrhage. 
    @JEDDDOGGY i feel it. A few weeks ago my speed was a little faster made the most of it with field pass but i did 1500 in about 30 hours. My sleep schedule sucks so i felt like I played 30 hours straight