Team strength while playing bonus games

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
never paid attention before but working through the platinum tiers and I started looking up the team strengths of teams I am playing , they are almost always lower then they are actually. 

Example it would say someone’s team str was 105 k and I look them up and it is actually 125k

so confused. Not that I mind winning like 95 percent of my bg , just don’t get it

Comments

• Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I believe it fluctuates depending on the starter for the game.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think it depends on which pitcher is actually playing, and when you look at ts out of a game I believe all pitchers are included (if that makes sense). Similarly, if you have your Ace in and the rest of your pitchers are scrubs, your TS will be lower heading into a game and higher when you start your Ace
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    TS shown after game could be different too as it represents the players in lineup when game ended. So pinch hitters not leveled or relievers of lesser overall than starter for example. I also wonder if TS is sort of snapshot'd at some point and then remains for teams over a period of time.
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    it fluctuates based upon the SP.  anyone who has messed with roster see's that it's cumulative from a team profile perspective