Upgrade SIG players before Field Pass expires?

ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
So I have two Cardinals, two Twins, a Yankee, a Brave, a Dodger, an Astro as far as sig players.  Should I spend my Prime XP on anyone today while the upgrade discount is in effect?  Or should I wait until the World Series is over and done but not have the discount?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It depends on your team situation and resources. Objectively speaking, I'd prioritize just the Dodgers/Stros.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    You can always just buy the field pass again after the World Series if you want to level a 500ovr guy. But if youre fine with a 450/470 just wait until you find out who advances to the CS games and buy the field pass after. Id personally wait to level anyone, bc upsets can happen. But depends on your team needs and resources like DFBB said above. But you can probably get rid of the twins players since they already got knocked. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @DPKS I believe it was in regards to them being eligible for the up to 50% off. 
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @Haraycaray ahhh yeah i didnt check the date, my bad. But the 30% discount still isnt too bad. Think id rather take the 30% discount instead of leveling the wrong guys based on a teams expectations.anything can happen in these division series. But im picky with my xp so i wanna make sure i level the right guys