D6 cycles

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
making my way through diamond now. When you cycle d6, do you get that 650 evo every time because sweet baby Jesus I need that. 

My club is going to move me today, planning on 14 hours of bg/tourney grinding
Prev1

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yes.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts

PRAISE THE LORD......lets see how fast I can get through Diamond to D6. Went through all the platinum tiers mostly just at work yesterday.

Man....diamond is so beautiful for grinders......Winning 97% of bonus games and gives me something to do other then watching those f'in ads

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I know you need evo now and its precious, but it will be worse than franchise coins soon! GL man! I should have a plat club leveled today. I'll message you if you want the evo.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    MoenPDC said:

PRAISE THE LORD......lets see how fast I can get through Diamond to D6. Went through all the platinum tiers mostly just at work yesterday.

Man....diamond is so beautiful for grinders......Winning 97% of bonus games and gives me something to do other then watching those f'in ads

I worried hearing the complaints about grind before making jump myself but I enjoy it (on iOS). You get other resources, see how your team matches up and accumulate stats which I enjoy perusing now and again. And of course, the gold. Once you get over 10k evo though you'll never think about it again.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yep.. Evo again and again and again and again 🙄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    DFBB said:
    I know you need evo now and its precious, but it will be worse than franchise coins soon! GL man! I should have a plat club leveled today. I'll message you if you want the evo.

I'm in a reset club so I can only evo hunt for a few hours after events end , just going to grind my ass off, once I get that first 650 I should be ok. I love the grind, I am in a job where I sit on my ass and do nothing for like 9 horus a day

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I thought my 18K was impressive 
    edited October 2019
    Well it is really just a mere result of tapping "autoplay to end" about 125k times. I don't know about impressive. Pitiful? Pathetic?

haha
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Yep.. Evo again and again and again and again 🙄
    The 7500 Gold doesnt suck.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I’m almost as mad getting Evo from the Loyalty boxes as I am the Franchise coins, but still hate the Franchise coins with a passion.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I’m almost as mad getting Evo from the Loyalty boxes as I am the Franchise coins, but still hate the Franchise coins with a passion.
    Tourney boxes....f Franchise coins..

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Just as I was saying. .5% odds on pulling this. Why can’t I get this lucky on player box pulls. 😂
    first tier of diamond through.......netted me Brandon workman and Alonso for third time each and three pxp, I swear meadows doesn't exist
    now am on a delay and cant hit autoplay to the end for an hour, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself
    I also have everyone but Meadows. Have gotten all the other players many times over, and no Meadows.
    You might want to start thinking about saving your gold and hope for a lefty in this weekend's boxes for a 50% discount, man. Sometimes it's just not meant to be
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I've opened 11x potm boxes and got two players(sutter and flah). I didn't want any of the bats so in that sense, I guess it could've been worse. 
    Also.. 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Last month Alvarez was my white whale, but I finally snagged him on what seemed like my 100th box.  This month, Meadows was the first bat I landed (but not until after pulling 3 different pitchers about 5 times each).
    Also.. 
    Why does @retirepujols have so much hate for @MoenPDC?? lol
    Also.. 

I'm going to get him, I'm determined. I don't care if I have to cycle 16 hours a day for the next 8 days
    seriously though. With him and a 12/12 scoscia at d6 and the other three potm and a 430 double righty bellingers at d8ish? I should be able to cycle cap two legends before the POTM expire, which is my goal. I JUST NEED TO PULL HIM GOD DAMN YOU GLU
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @MoenPDC
    First ur sayin “praise the Lord” now it’s “God dam”-don’t be double minded- as Jesus would say, and pick a side...
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @retirepujols thats it for a repull of meadows not even the 8k xp u get in the box. Thats pitiful
    @retirepujols thats it for a repull of meadows not even the 8k xp u get in the box. Thats pitiful
    'boosted' players have that bug where they don't get the normal trade-in value of a non boosted player.
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @DFBB. thats terrible. I have him d9 so id like to pull him to save the 54k xp but that still sucks
    @retirepujols so got drunk last night and passed out. Woke up with hour left of fan rewards , needed 5 k more spent for 20k lxp, rushed through last 100 games at 230 in am and on second box 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    There he is!  That’s your gold key!!
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Nice!!