WoH Royale for 10-9-19: 2x vs rhp!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
At least, for woh! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Oh hell yes! Still rockin Ryan Goins at d1.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    This is what I've been waiting for.  Still using max 350 McMahon at 2B.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    shame I don't think I'm ready to cycle cap royale.....hrm....I wonder
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Very happy to see this. I have Cano already but Arraez will make a fantastic addition to my WOH lineup
    I have the pxp......maybe ill give it the ol college try. it usually pretty evident within an hour if you can cycle easily
    edited October 2019
    Run through it at least once to see how you stack up.  If it seems doable, go for the cycle cap.  The good news is you don't have to commit any PXP until after you have an idea of how difficult it would be to cycle 10+ times.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Me want.
    Run through it at least once to see how you stack up.  If it seems doable, go for the cycle cap.  The good news is you don't have to commit any PXP until after you have an idea of how difficult it would be to cycle 10+ times.

ya that's what I'm doing now. Setting my list up. Its VERY easy to see if its doable. Even if I have to use 80 gold boost on 5.10. I've cycled so much, its worth giving it a try. I think I'm a tad short on the leftys. Like in a week I should be ok. Not going to hurt to try though
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Same people, but my Kruk is 0-2 against JV after going 10-12 last week
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    If I have the 30% discount from Fieldpass - how high do I need to level him before cycle capping, if my goal is to  breakeven from a PXP perspective?  It costs 217,105 PXP (at a 30% discount) to get him up to D1, so 9 cycles later I would have gained maybe 72,000 PXP (8K-ish per cycle?).  Does that sound right?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    If you take him to Plat 3 with 30% discount, that's 103k pxp. Then rough estimate on 17 cycles to cap is 102k pxp. So 17 cycles you still lose 1k, but that's about as close to breaking even as you can get, I think.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    That phat phuck pettit. I swear. He's the phucking devil. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

MoenPDC said:

ya that's what I'm doing now. Setting my list up. Its VERY easy to see if its doable. Even if I have to use 80 gold boost on 5.10. I've cycled so much, its worth giving it a try. I think I'm a tad short on the leftys. Like in a week I should be ok. Not going to hurt to try though
    Keep in mind that guys like Jimenez (OB and Late) work really well against lefties or righties.  For those last few rounds of Level 5, worry more about having 2 skills active at the start than about matching up L v. R or R v. L.
    Well I am mildly intrigued right now. Just flew through the first four levels with ease, easier then when I was gold. Lets see if Scoascia at d5n and 12/12 still has what it takes against ol JV
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    What’s the last 4? I wasn’t sure if the chart was still correct 
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    What’s the last 4? I wasn’t sure if the chart was still correct 
    RLRR
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    thanks
    ya nope. Another week. Not even my finishers, not enough depth that is leveled at the moment. Walker Bueller at 4 isn't letting me bye. Lets hope there is someone sext next week
    5.7 is becoming more and more BS every week. I swear. This is unreal. I've hit into three triple plays now and two double plays, all back to the pitcher on pitches I know I'm aiming to right field.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Meant Left Field. Either way. Petit is satan. This is stupid.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It's all about gold or higher.  You'll get there.
    Just no.  
    MoenPDC said:
    ya nope. Another week. Not even my finishers, not enough depth that is leveled at the moment. Walker Bueller at 4 isn't letting me bye. Lets hope there is someone sext next week

I'm so effing pissed off now that I am also trying to just sim the first few rounds in Level 5 and it won't let me sim past 5.1. I have a legend lefty losing to 5.2 every time now. They have definitely changed something today.

I'm just hoping to make it past 5.7 at this point.

MoenPDC said:

I'm so effing pissed off now that I am also trying to just sim the first few rounds in Level 5 and it won't let me sim past 5.1. I have a legend lefty losing to 5.2 every time now. They have definitely changed something today.

I'm just hoping to make it past 5.7 at this point.

what is your team. a legend lefty should be able to sim 5.2
    I have a loaded Lofton for Round 2. I am just playing through now. I enjoy it more when I play through anyway, and I save money. Screw it. I just need to get past Petit.

I have a loaded Lofton for Round 2. I am just playing through now. I enjoy it more when I play through anyway, and I save money. Screw it. I just need to get past Petit.
    can u send a picture of ur woh team i am curious lol
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    So far I have 3 wins though it’s been somewhat interesting then again I haven’t touched Royale WoH in nearly a month.  I’m glad I finally pulled Suarez before it started though as I didn’t have a real answer for a diamond LHP.  Deboosted Alvarez is 3/4 vs Soroka, my D9 Meadows needed a few gold restarts vs Verlander but has won the last 3 times he’s faced him.  9 more and I cap Arraez and he becomes my LH finisher temporarily on 11/01 unless I get something good beforehand.
  • ScottsdalesmashScottsdalesmash Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Is there a chart for round 5 for today? 
    Is there a chart for round 5 for today? 
    All are righties except for 5.8
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    First time doing it on Royale day with a Prime.