WoH Royale for 10-9-19: 2x vs rhp!

2Next

Comments

• HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Idk if I want to try do it.... I have that old 400 prime cano, and I also got the sig torres, is it worth the stress lol
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    It’s hard today
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Man! F Glu! The season is almost over and they’re still up to their usual money grab ways, they keep this shit up and tappers will be losing interest and dropping like flies. Quite frankly I’m losing interest already, it’s not fun anymore and certainly not worth the aggravation, IMO. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Whats the issue? @Itsouttahere2
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I beat it easy right after event started.  No way they will let me now. Ive lost like 6 times in 5-7 thru 5-10
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    It took me 12 wins because I can’t count (didn’t have enough gold due to restarts on the very first cycle for gold to plat).  Overall with live boosts I won 7 of the 12 with those.  Arraez will be pretty useful for me for at least a little while.  Of the final 3 5.8 with having to use Suarez was probably the more difficult of the 3 as I only had 1 skill active albeit at 16%.
    dkarski87 said:
    Whats the issue? @Itsouttahere2
    They make it extremely hard for the purpose of making you spend gold on boosts and restarts which would be fine if you actually legitimately lost however that is not the case. Curveballs that are not even remotely near the plate, and of course everyone’s favorite, the wet noodle bats. Frustrating, just venting. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Need to up the skills on your bats @Itsouttahere2. The people that struggle, it all comes down to whats been posted here before. Players aren't good enough, skills aren't high enough and possibly team upgrades. Problem is you might not have the players so its makes it that much more difficult. But if your continuously having issues then these are the things you need to look at. I did a few cycles just to make some cash back from Tourneys and my best 3 bats are as follows. Legend Scocia (20/20 skills), Damon (12/12 skills) and Soler (420max) (20/20 skills). These are my final three bats I usually in the end of WOH and today I didn't even need to use boosts. Its not cheap to go 20/20 but it does make a big difference.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    First time doing it on Royale day with a Prime.
    Same with me. I’m Gold though (not diamond), but today was the first time I cycle capped a Royale Prime player. I can’t imagine doing it at diamond. Congrats!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    This guy went apeshit in his first 100 bonus games and he replaced for the time being a partially leveled keeper and allowed me to send Kinsler packing after 2 days on the roster.  My first non blue exp player capped (have two other primes in mid diamond but only 400s).
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Cycle capped him from G10 to D10 with under 2 minutes to spare. Only ended up about 18k pxp profit, so not worth that effort. Lesson learned
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Came 1 cycle short to capping him. Got super busy at work and couldn’t play for 3 hours. Would have had him capped if I could have got free for 30 minutes.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I beat it easy right after event started.  No way they will let me now. Ive lost like 6 times in 5-7 thru 5-10
    Yeah, I was in the same boat. I beat it within an hour the first time. Didn’t beat it again the rest of the day. I didn’t try constantly, but probably tried to go through 5.7 and higher 10 more times with no luck. Wednesday WOH just isn’t as fun.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I ended up going through it several times last night, especially after the live boost. Would easily get through Petit. I started doing something in rounds 5.8-5.10 that worked 90% of the time. I don't want to put it here. No, I wasn't cheating. I don't know how to do that. Once I started taking this approach, I had a MUCH easier time, and only got curved out once in those last three rounds. I then took the same approach after Live Boost went off, and won again.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This was my second week cycle capping on Wednesday. Took him to p9 and finished it off with plenty of time to spare. He will certainly help out with hof
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Cycle capped him from G10 to D10 with under 2 minutes to spare. Only ended up about 18k pxp profit, so not worth that effort. Lesson learned
    But you also have a Diamond capped Prime Luis Arraez for your efforts....

Cycle capping Legends and Primes is all about capping the player.  Can't rake in PXP like you can with the BXP capping blue XP players.  Although with LXP it's getting better now that HOF reward is 10K a cycle instead of 5K.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yeah I took a pretty big hit in pxp bringing him to d1 due to time constraints. Would have preferred to start in high plat but it is what it is. Really needed another lefty AND a 2b w/stacking skills so very much worth it for me.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I ended up going through it several times last night, especially after the live boost. Would easily get through Petit. I started doing something in rounds 5.8-5.10 that worked 90% of the time. I don't want to put it here. No, I wasn't cheating. I don't know how to do that. Once I started taking this approach, I had a MUCH easier time, and only got curved out once in those last three rounds. I then took the same approach after Live Boost went off, and won again.

You must elaborate....
    Gotta be the boosts or re using players. Everything softens up with gold spent.  
    dkarski87 said:
    Need to up the skills on your bats @Itsouttahere2. The people that struggle, it all comes down to whats been posted here before. Players aren't good enough, skills aren't high enough and possibly team upgrades. Problem is you might not have the players so its makes it that much more difficult. But if your continuously having issues then these are the things you need to look at. I did a few cycles just to make some cash back from Tourneys and my best 3 bats are as follows. Legend Scocia (20/20 skills), Damon (12/12 skills) and Soler (420max) (20/20 skills). These are my final three bats I usually in the end of WOH and today I didn't even need to use boosts. Its not cheap to go 20/20 but it does make a big difference.
    Hey man, thanks for the tips, I will certainly try them.