Options

D6 cycles

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
making my way through diamond now. When you cycle d6, do you get that 650 evo every time because sweet baby Jesus I need that. 

My club is going to move me today, planning on 14 hours of bg/tourney grinding
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yes.
  • Options

PRAISE THE LORD......lets see how fast I can get through Diamond to D6. Went through all the platinum tiers mostly just at work yesterday.

Man....diamond is so beautiful for grinders......Winning 97% of bonus games and gives me something to do other then watching those f'in ads

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I know you need evo now and its precious, but it will be worse than franchise coins soon! GL man! I should have a plat club leveled today. I'll message you if you want the evo.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    MoenPDC said:

PRAISE THE LORD......lets see how fast I can get through Diamond to D6. Went through all the platinum tiers mostly just at work yesterday.

Man....diamond is so beautiful for grinders......Winning 97% of bonus games and gives me something to do other then watching those f'in ads

I worried hearing the complaints about grind before making jump myself but I enjoy it (on iOS). You get other resources, see how your team matches up and accumulate stats which I enjoy perusing now and again. And of course, the gold. Once you get over 10k evo though you'll never think about it again.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Yep.. Evo again and again and again and again 🙄
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    I know you need evo now and its precious, but it will be worse than franchise coins soon! GL man! I should have a plat club leveled today. I'll message you if you want the evo.

I'm in a reset club so I can only evo hunt for a few hours after events end , just going to grind my ass off, once I get that first 650 I should be ok. I love the grind, I am in a job where I sit on my ass and do nothing for like 9 horus a day

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I thought my 18K was impressive 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Well it is really just a mere result of tapping "autoplay to end" about 125k times. I don't know about impressive. Pitiful? Pathetic?

haha
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Yep.. Evo again and again and again and again 🙄
    The 7500 Gold doesnt suck.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I’m almost as mad getting Evo from the Loyalty boxes as I am the Franchise coins, but still hate the Franchise coins with a passion.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I’m almost as mad getting Evo from the Loyalty boxes as I am the Franchise coins, but still hate the Franchise coins with a passion.
    Tourney boxes....f Franchise coins..

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Just as I was saying. .5% odds on pulling this. Why can’t I get this lucky on player box pulls. 😂
  • Options
    first tier of diamond through.......netted me Brandon workman and Alonso for third time each and three pxp, I swear meadows doesn't exist
  • Options
    now am on a delay and cant hit autoplay to the end for an hour, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself
  • Options
    I also have everyone but Meadows. Have gotten all the other players many times over, and no Meadows.
  • Options
    You might want to start thinking about saving your gold and hope for a lefty in this weekend's boxes for a 50% discount, man. Sometimes it's just not meant to be
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I've opened 11x potm boxes and got two players(sutter and flah). I didn't want any of the bats so in that sense, I guess it could've been worse. 
  • Options
    Also.. 
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Last month Alvarez was my white whale, but I finally snagged him on what seemed like my 100th box.  This month, Meadows was the first bat I landed (but not until after pulling 3 different pitchers about 5 times each).
  • Options
    Also.. 
    Why does @retirepujols have so much hate for @MoenPDC?? lol
  • Options
    Also.. 

I'm going to get him, I'm determined. I don't care if I have to cycle 16 hours a day for the next 8 days
  • Options
    seriously though. With him and a 12/12 scoscia at d6 and the other three potm and a 430 double righty bellingers at d8ish? I should be able to cycle cap two legends before the POTM expire, which is my goal. I JUST NEED TO PULL HIM GOD DAMN YOU GLU
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @MoenPDC
    First ur sayin “praise the Lord” now it’s “God dam”-don’t be double minded- as Jesus would say, and pick a side...
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @retirepujols thats it for a repull of meadows not even the 8k xp u get in the box. Thats pitiful
  • Options
    @retirepujols thats it for a repull of meadows not even the 8k xp u get in the box. Thats pitiful
    'boosted' players have that bug where they don't get the normal trade-in value of a non boosted player.
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @DFBB. thats terrible. I have him d9 so id like to pull him to save the 54k xp but that still sucks
  • Options
    @retirepujols so got drunk last night and passed out. Woke up with hour left of fan rewards , needed 5 k more spent for 20k lxp, rushed through last 100 games at 230 in am and on second box 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    There he is!  That’s your gold key!!
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Nice!!