Club for today

Comments

• checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Get in here guys! Plenty of space left, last few weeks we have consistently finished in the top. I think top 10 both weeks IIRC
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Oh damn, wish I would've seen this.  Although I don't usually put up points Wednesdays, I just play WoH mostly.
    Just no.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Oh damn, wish I would've seen this.  Although I don't usually put up points Wednesdays, I just play WoH mostly.
    Bank on this every monday wed.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    So.....how did you all finish?
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    So.....how did you all finish?
    Blah. Went from 5th to 45th. Only had 9 people and still managed 5th before the rebracket BS
    ~UNAGI~
    Yeah we were beasting. Even had most of our points concentrated in BGs so it wasn’t like we got screwed by multipliers. Rebracket just hit us hard
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Yeah we were beasting. Even had most of our points concentrated in BGs so it wasn’t like we got screwed by multipliers. Rebracket just hit us hard
    That is the part I don't understand the most about it. Did they just pick the bracket of teams that had been kickin the bg tail all day and throw us all in a bracket? Oh well... I still got to tier 6 which I rarely have ever done solo. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Opening up my club for woh. Looks like a pretty easy bracket based on last week, not resetting. 'Fistful of wang' for anyone who wants to join for the day
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

Got this one going 😲👀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Is it open? Tried joining
    Just no.  
    It should be, what happened when you tried to join?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Got em coach!
    Just no.  
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dont trust @retirepujols. He still owes me a .99 gift from 3months ago. Bad juju for @retirepujols ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Nothin shows up when I search for forum woh @retirepujols
    I'm not in that club, but I think it may be full. Search for team name EBIGGZ to find the club 👍🏻
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Wait you post the club but aren't in it? What kind of scam are you running @retirepujols ???
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Stop knocking my hustle @dkarski87! You're bad for business 😂
    Anyone starting a Royale club for tomorrow on Cooperstown level?  
    So do we not have a club today?
    edited October 2019
    Ill Start one
    Wed Nonsense - Search my name 2020KC if you cant find it 

I thought about joining, but then I remembered it takes 12 hours to sim 4 games, so I better play my season mode each day.  Oh wait, I'm in the playoffs!  Guess I'll sim 2 bonus games the last 6 hours.
    Just no.  
    I thought about joining, but then I remembered it takes 12 hours to sim 4 games, so I better play my season mode each day.  Oh wait, I'm in the playoffs!  Guess I'll sim 2 bonus games the last 6 hours.
    At least you have a plan....

Psst hey buddy want to buy an iPhone? Cheap?

Depends.  I was just at Best Buy and they were selling some open box iJunk and whatever version the iPhone was they had priced at $60, which I felt was $59 too much.  If you're selling it for $1 I just might be interested.
    Just no.  
    What spot are you fellas in?
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    And more importantly... How did the rebracket hit ya? I went from 18 to 260. Expected as a solo club but still sucked. 

Depends.  I was just at Best Buy and they were selling some open box iJunk and whatever version the iPhone was they had priced at $60, which I felt was $59 too much.  If you're selling it for $1 I just might be interested.
    I was going to give you $10 and the phone ....but then you might want to play this shit show of a game and I couldn't waste the $10

I was going to give you $10 and the phone ....but then you might want to play this shit show of a game and I couldn't waste the $10
    Lol that's very nice of you.  I think I'd have more fun doing sudoku than playing this shit show of a game.  I also have console games I'll get back to.  Also might go to Bed, Bath & Beyond later... I dunno, there may not be enough time.
    Just no.  
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Planning for monday, does anyone have a cooperstown club available for the forum group? Figure we can place pretty high in one of those? I guess we can still reset but I don't think it'll matter much anymore?
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I'll be in whatever y'all doing...
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....