Options

Here is 10/9 royale multiplier

nobody_importantnobody_important Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
It appears I am making some forum regulars angry with my post, that's ok though because I'm not posting it for them.  As long as some guys find it useful I will keep posting.  The one thing we can all agree on is the multiplier and rebracketing are not player friendly.

It was also mentioned last week that because my post was so late, it wasn't relevant.  In response I will try to get the info out early, but it may not be completely accurate.  Check back later and I will post any corrections.

Bg 7x
Woh 3x
Prime and derby 2x
Tourney 1x

Comments

• Options
    BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Thank you nobody important.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Not sure why anyone would care honestly do we all not want a equal playing field?? 🤨 Who cares if it makes anyone mad...ur definitely doing the right thing. Let the cry baby’s.... cry 😢 
    Great job @nobody_important 👍🏻

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    As with most things, losing a competitive advantage over “the masses” is bound to make some upset.  Not sure why the multipliers aren’t revealed at the start or if the mystery angle of “did we either play BGs or tourneys” is that big of a thing why not no later than 2-3 hours after the start.
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I'd still like to know how some people find out so early.  I appreciate it and utilize it,  so no crying here.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Math.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    As the forum club enjoyed yesterday... even KNOWING the multiplier and spending a good amount of your points there does not guarantee a damn thing. When the multiplier released we went from 5 to 45 due only to a re-bracket. There is no way in hell that many teams had more bg points than we did as a club. It is what it is... hopefully this unicorn of an update will make this re-bracket a thing of the past. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    How many points did your club have after rebracket? @KSMETS
  • Options
    I would have to leave that to someone else to say. I have already left the forum club for my home club. 
  • Options
    I just know when we dropped 40 spots I said the hell with it I am going to finish WOH instead of trying. I know wer were in the billionaire points though. 
  • Options
    Welp, 250 bg wins with 2mil bonus points on average will get you 3.5bil after multiplier we had last night. That's not a lot of points or work for a diamond team. Then if 5 people in your club can do that that's 17.5bil which again, isn't that much.
  • Options
    checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Okay except we were 5th before the rebracket and roughly 90% of our total points were from bonus games. So how were there 40 clubs below us that jumped us when we had almost all our points from BG? It’s BS
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    There weren’t 40 clubs below you doing what you did. You got put into a bracket with lots of other clubs who did what you did, but they did it better. Happens every week. 

Yes it sucks, but it sucks every Wednesday. Just gotta move on 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Okay except we were 5th before the rebracket and roughly 90% of our total points were from bonus games. So how were there 40 clubs below us that jumped us when we had almost all our points from BG? It’s BS

We were down over 10bil to skykings before rebracket (your club was there as well), ended up first up 22bil after, 69billion total. I wouldn't be surprised if skykings doubled our score in whatever bracket they ended up in (maybe it was even yours). That 7x was large and there are plenty of full clubs with diamond teams and gold to spend on bonus players for points  that can grind and grind all day.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I always wonder what’s Glu formula for rebracketing. It always seems random. It doesn’t seem to matter what time you start playing or TS(I’ve played when clubs have tinkered with both). 
  • Options
    checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    That’s what I’m saying though, the rebracket is dumb. I know how it works and I know why we lost. But the system of rebracketing is BS and dumb.
  • Options
    Glu should have helped mlb by rebracketting the Braves into the Dodgers game lol. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I always wonder what’s Glu formula for rebracketing. It always seems random. It doesn’t seem to matter what time you start playing or TS(I’ve played when clubs have tinkered with both). 
    I've explained how we get around the re-bracket and I'm hopeful that moving forward(with the update), re-bracketing will be a thing of the past. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I don't care about people posting the multipliers early, doesn't bother me.  But I also don't really care about it anyway.  Either it's going to be a WOH cycle cap day or a BG/tourney day for me and of those two I'm just going to go after the one I have bonus players for anyway.  

I personally just wish they'd just use an RNG to randomly determine the multipliers at the exact time of public release and that's that.  None of this silly cryptic stuff.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Either it's going to be a WOH cycle cap day or a BG/tourney day for me and of those two I'm just going to go after the one I have bonus players for anyway.  
    Well said! If the multiplier is 7x for bonus games, and you don't have any bonus players for bonus games, you aren't scoring the points. If I have bonus guys for bgs/tournaments then I'll play accordingly, otherwise I'll dabble in woh/bgs/tourneys anyways for the betterment of my team (resources/d6 cycle). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I got Wainwright with a double BG skill but he wasn’t a bonus player for BGs only for tourney, go figure...
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Either it's going to be a WOH cycle cap day or a BG/tourney day for me and of those two I'm just going to go after the one I have bonus players for anyway.  
    Well said! If the multiplier is 7x for bonus games, and you don't have any bonus players for bonus games, you aren't scoring the points. If I have bonus guys for bgs/tournaments then I'll play accordingly, otherwise I'll dabble in woh/bgs/tourneys anyways for the betterment of my team (resources/d6 cycle). 

More competitive clubs will focus shopping on the highest category multiplier players.  You have to get some then you go play.  So it’s not just the first couple few bonus players you pick up necessarily.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @bigvivec yes sir! And that is totally outside of my gameplay style 😂 if I don't have bonus players then it's walk-off hero for me 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71