Home Screen Deals?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Some people get these all of the time, and then others never see them at all. Some of these have made mention of them being VIP-only deals, however some VIPs get them, some VIPs don't, and then even some people are not VIPs are getting them.

Does anyone know what makes these appear? I've messaged customer service about this a number of times, and they have no idea.

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    From my perspective, those boxes are straight from the devil himself.  Saying that because they are nearly impossible to resist, esp. when bundled with a sticker.  
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @bigvivec Ha, you got that right. The ones on Friday afternoons are the best offers in the game. Sucks I can't get these. Half my club mates get them and half don't. Seems random too.

Surely someone knows what triggers these, since being VIP or not doesn't seem to matter?
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I’m not a VIP and I get these occasionally. I feel like I see them more often when I go look at the Specials and other tabs where I could spend money. They smell blood and try to go in for the kill
    I wish I could get them. They keep trying to sell me a $79 mountain or else a $99 mountain with like 100 evo which I definitely don't need.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    From my perspective, those boxes are straight from the devil himself.  Saying that because they are nearly impossible to resist, esp. when bundled with a sticker.  
    Agree every time my 8 year old see’s a bundle with a sticker in it... Dad!! please can I buy this one?!?! 😉
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It can be anything.  It could be if you're a VIP.  It could be if you spent money on the game two weeks ago.  It could be if you lost a matchup in Walk-Off Hero.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    When i just saw 9 I unhitable pitches, nothing makes me feel better than buying some stickers.  
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I haven't spent any money in months and I always seem to have those deals.
    edited October 2019
    Thanks, that’s super helpful. It’s no wonder people get mad and quit spending money on this. The game itself is full of errors and the people that run it are a bunch of smug jackasses. It’s like a big Rube Goldberg machine full of retarded monkeys. Where is this fancy update again? I bet it will work flawlessly when released.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Thanks, that’s super helpful. It’s no wonder people get mad and quit spending money on this. The game itself is full of errors and the people that run it are a bunch of smug jackasses. It’s like a big Rube Goldberg machine full of retarded monkeys. Where is this fancy update again? I bet it will work flawlessly when released.
    !!!

edited October 2019
    😂😂😂

I’m sorry, but that is exactly the response I expected from someone who clearly has no clue how it works. Tell us again how to get VIP... oh yeah, it’s purposely designed to be confusing and piss off the people that actually spend money! 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Spot on I spent the $2.99 just for the go get it out of the ocean sticker the rest was just bonus haha
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Base15 said:
    When i just saw 9 I unhitable pitches, nothing makes me feel better than buying some stickers.  
    It's so hard not to buy those stickers 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Base15 said:

I love this quote above so much. So damn true.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Some people get these all of the time, and then others never see them at all. Some of these have made mention of them being VIP-only deals, however some VIPs get them, some VIPs don't, and then even some people are not VIPs are getting them.

Does anyone know what makes these appear? I've messaged customer service about this a number of times, and they have no idea.

I've got them before and I'm not a VIP.