championship box... Released too soon??

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Anyone think there will be an update to the championship series signature box to include any Astros or will it always stay Cards/Nats/Yankees?

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah we should get some more Astros players soon, I'd think. Gurriel, Springer, et cetera.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I think it will be like last week. Signature box last week was A few Yankees, Dodgers, Braves. Weekend boxes included signature players from the other teams. I expect the same this weekend 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I vaguely remember that now @UltimateWarrior. I did send the question in to cs just for giggles and got a NEW response, at least for me. Anyone else receive the second message before?

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Second message normally triggers at level 9 allstar - did you recently reach lvl 9?
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    ah so that is what that is. Yeah, I breached level 9 a week(ish) ago. Still can't believe I spent enough to get there this year. Yikes. Maybe it was better before the all-star levels so I didn't see what I spent as much lol.

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If you plan on continuing playing in the future if I was you I may just get to level 10 by the end of the year at least you’ll get the VIP rewards next year Version.  @KSMETS
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    This players are kinda trash. Hopefully get some better ones today
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Players leave much to be desired this weekend bleh 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    My goodness the weekend boxes are complete trash.  Why do they refuse to include at least one guy with great skills?  It makes it really easy for me to avoid buying boxes or field pass when there literally isn't a single player in the boxes that I have any real interest in.  Which sucks, because I have enough LXP and PXP to level a guy this weekend if there was someone I really wanted.  Oh well.
    Anyone have a picture of the boxes ? All I’ve heard is that they are complete ass
    On a delay , I hate delays , kinda waiting for the update and it becomes a thing of the past
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Anyone have a picture of the boxes ? All I’ve heard is that they are complete ass
    Yea I gotchu man
    Hah I just saw them absolute trash. Sometimes when we have had trash boxes they will release another one Friday night like the big dreams / little bats 
    There’s been, what like, two Prime Signature lefties? I was really hoping for a Prime sig Alvarez or Didi. 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    There’s been, what like, two Prime Signature lefties? I was really hoping for a Prime sig Alvarez or Didi. 
    At least four that I know of. I have Sogard, Rosario, and Seager. There was also Freeman, I believe. Strangely enough, none of those players' teams made it to the LCS, so none of them got boosted.
    buddydave said:
    At least four that I know of. I have Sogard, Rosario, and Seager. There was also Freeman, I believe. Strangely enough, none of those players' teams made it to the LCS, so none of them got boosted.
    You’re right! My apologies! I have Rosario and Seager (sadly, neither advanced). I forgot about Freeman and the others. I’m just loaded with righties that are now in the LCS and wishing I had at least one lefty! 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Is the signature  Carlos Correa in that box or is he a fan reward? I see he is a bonus player but don’t see him anywhere.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Is the signature  Carlos Correa in that box or is he a fan reward? I see he is a bonus player but don’t see him anywhere.
    He was in the specials section yesterday for $49.99 along with some gold i think but unsure if that was the only chance to get him
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    That would have been it.  Meaning GLU favors the Astros for the championship.  To be fair a few Astros had been released already.