D6 cycles

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Niiiice!!! Now put him to work 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Nice, man. He will mow down 6.10 like it's nothin.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Out of curiosity, how often do you guys d6 cycle. I've been averaging like one a day. Keeping cash flow up to break even is ALOT easier then I expected. Is this a lot, not a lot, average?
    edited October 2019
    NOOOOOOOO I just lost field pass for like an hour.....one must not play without field pass..........auto play is legit a must. .......I was on the fence about buying field pass this weekend, until I had to tap through about game 4 and .....yup....buying field pass
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited October 2019
    On Android, 1 per 24 hours is solid and will allow you to keep some level of sanity. But yeah, field pass every time offered is almost a must. 
    * Exclude Monday & Wednesday if you are cycle capping
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    @MoenPDC Wow, one per day??!! I average 2 per week.

What device are you using? Assume iOS, but curious on ipad vs iphone speeds. With FP I can do five bonus games per minute on my ipad. Tourneys are tougher and I usually do those before/after the daily event (so I don't have to scroll on the screen to find the tourney window).
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Y’all are crazy...I do maybe 3 cycles a week on an iPad and still get over it, lol.
    iPhone X . My job is stupid easy so I just sit here and tap all day at work. At home watching tv with the wife I tap. My problem lies when I start drinking cause I put down my phone
    Before I went diamond I’d watch ads. I hate those god damn ads . I’m in heaven now
    I'm on iOS and have no problem doing a cycle per day, but I prefer to just do like 2 over the weekend (So Fri - Mon morning) and then one on Tuesday and then another 2 from Wed Royale to Fri morning. So I guess that's 5 per week, which is 37,500 gold so not too shabby.
    I must say my tapping has increased ever since football season started...Sundays are now for tapping while kind of watching red zone channel, lol.
    I have that same problem, drinking and tapping leads to the next morning with zero Gold, PXP, and LXP.
    @JEDDDOGGY is five bonus games per minute the average on iOS? Asking cause I'm close to a new cell phone upgrade and trying to decide if I keep the game on the ipad or switch to the phone. Curious if others have thoughts on phone vs tablet for faster tapping.
    @DomerHomer Yeah if I go full speed with field pass it is 5 per minute, which I guess is 300 / hour. But just sitting around leisurely watching tv or something and tapping with the occasional break you can still do like 200 / hour.
    If I’m sitting there concentrating on what I’m doing it’s 5 / min on iPhone X . A lot of times I’m doing something else like watching tv or driving lol , so that’s a lil slower 
    edited October 2019
    @DomerHomer

I can say that my iPad Pro 10.5 inch is a little quicker than my iPhone 8 for auto playing games...the real difference maker for me is that manually playing WoH and CvC is much more successful for me on my iPad...way easier to get the timing right and decipher which pitch is being thrown.
    Thanks everyone. Appreciate the advice and info. I agree the ipad is preferred for actually game play. That seems to be the deciding factor to stick with ipad.