Platinum Division

Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
Plan to make the move to Platinum today and then quickly to Diamond if possible.  I searched the forum but could not find an answer. How many wins do I need to get through Platinum to Diamond?  Going to do it today to get club points. 

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I think you need 12 wins, but I might be off a little. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I did it in a day . its like.....maybe 1000 totalish?
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @MoenPDC      It was your post that convinced me to go for Diamond.  A lot of great advice in that thread.  I had a G10 leveled Legend team and was bored. I think this will be a good challenge.  I have enough resources but short on EVO. Did you find a group to hunt with?  I don’t think I could do it on my own. 
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Plan to get FP Monday to level up at .3 discount and hammer Classic WOH. Then play a crap load of games Tues-Wed. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I’m still short on evo. I just hunt at night. Thing is once you get to d6 you’ll get 640 evo every time you cycle . 

Im loving diamond , gives me something to do this weekend with crappy prime event and crappy Jank boxes and I don’t really care for cvc 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Yup.  Being in diamond gives you something to do on weekends where the boxes are straight garbage: spam BGs/tourneys to rake in the d6 gold and evo.