CvC wack

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
i used to be able to quick sim the game a score a pretty decent amount. Now no matter if I use the video boost, gold boost or no boost I get literally no points. My team is all gold 10 full of 360 bxp, some 400 plus prime and a silver 10 490 legend. Why do I keep scoring so little???
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Screws seem to have been tightened at HQ....I’ve heard of several incl myself whose scoring was nerfed today.  
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Another move in the long line of getting “glued” moves. They’re making this game so wonderful to play and enjoy. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Yeah I got a big fat zero in one of my rounds after using a video, and I had 3 bonus players in my lineup lol. It was amazing. I'm a gold team and I have those players all at g6 or higher. Couldn't even get high round against my silver club mates. Good stuff
    Just no.  
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I used to auto play and get decent scores or I could manually play and get 1-4.5 million. Now I can’t break 500,000 on auto play or manual. It’s insane. 

I also have gotten screwed on bonus games. I used to be able to win 15-20 and lose 1. Now I win one and lose 5 it seems even though my team is better at the same level. 

Forget about the clash matches. I’m lucky to get 1 or 2 hits now on those Tuesday matches.