Time to whip it out

BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

I was pretty darn proud of this win. Had to show it off. I'm sure most of you bigger guys have more impressive wins though. Who's got me beat? Show me what ya got!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Phew, this headline scared me! Nice win, man!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Seriously thought rule #8 was already broken.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Am I the only one that went back to see what rule #8 was?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whynot said:
    Am I the only one that went back to see what rule #8 was?
    Nope. I thought I knew, but then thought it could be taunting against the poor unfortunate soul who got crushed so I had to confirm 
    Show me what ya got!

This was my first trip to the century club a few days ago..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Thank you @retirepujols for blacking our my name.  I really would hate to call a fellow Angels fan out for violating rule #6 & #7
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whynot said:
    Thank you @retirepujols for blacking our my name.  I really would hate to call a fellow Angels fan out for violating rule #6 & #7
    Great, now I have to go see what 6 and 7 are 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Still my largest many months later..
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    This thread was clickbait 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited October 2019
    JCAM80 said:
    Still my largest many months later..
    I mean, you were playing baseball against a WNBA team, so it’s not completely unexpected...really, the only surprise is that they had just 3 errors, so it was an above average performance for them 👏
    @CanadaCubs I worked hard for those 12 runs too 🤣 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Pujols I’ve seen your profile and thought that you were a little better than thought
    edited October 2019
    @2003cobra I'm apparently no match for the bear, the myth, the legendary @CanadaCubs

Edit: it's @CanadaCubs birthday today, by the way. Feel free to send him stickers in celebration! Yes, I'm serious 
    whynot said:
    You're welcome 😉 are you hoping for Maddon?  Washington? I'm hearing rumors of Scioscia landing with the Doyers 🙄 
  • TCFORTWINSTCFORTWINS Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

I was pretty darn proud of this win. Had to show it off. I'm sure most of you bigger guys have more impressive wins though. Who's got me beat? Show me what ya got!
    Wow. The highest I ever got was in the 60's and that was on '18.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Just tapped this out while watching the real Astros show considerably less offensive firepower:

• total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts