Will this team be successful in Platinum?

Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

I just went Plat and plan to use the .30 FP Monday to level guys. I will have 

P10 POM Meadows

P10 380   Alvarez

P10 360    Biggio 

P10 P430  A. Cabrera

P10 L470   Cooper

The rest are G10 Legends 450-490

Pitching- 

PS Hero440 Cole

P400 Keuchel

380 Clevinger

360 Cole

360 Thornton 

All at G10

1.  Will my hitters be good enough to cycle Classic WOH easily while in Plat?

2.  Will my pitching be good enough to win most of my BG/Tourn Games through Plat to Diamond?

I will be short on EVO until I finish Plat6 so this is my plan. Then grind through Diamond. My $, bxp, pxp, and lxp are on good shape. Will it get me there?

My biggest challenge will be EVO to go to Diamond. Does anyone have a group that hunts I can join?  I’m in desperate need. 

Answers

• Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Here are my resources:

Not sure what happened there??
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Any chance we can get a pic of your resources?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I think I’ve narrowed it down to any time a “question” thread is started, it gets a lot of quadruple posts inside it.  
    You should be fine in platinum if you get all of those guys you listed to P10.  I think all I had were 5x350 max guys at P10, 1x400 max at P10, and most of the rest were 380-400 primes at G10 when I went through Platinum easily.  I only stayed long enough for one WOH and then I cruised on to diamond.  
    Are Cabrera and Cooper righties?
    The $ goes fast if you pay for the upgrades, but you can also get a lot of it back through loyalty gifts.

I have a club about 20K gloves and 4K balls from leveling for 20 evo if you and anybody else need some evo.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    PSA - The discussions labelled as "questions" have some error message after you post. Ignore it, and only post once. The forum is broken, which is a perfect allusion to the game.
    Cooper is a lefty and Cabrera bats both, but his skills are double R. All my top hitters are 12/12 on skills and bottom hitters are 8/8. I don’t plan to stay at Plat very long but was hoping these guys were good enough to get me through Plat 6 without losing much. So you think my G10 pitchers will hold up?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think you'll be just fine 👍🏻 level 6 of hof may give you some troubles, but I still think you'll be alright. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Rschar21 said:
    Cooper is a lefty and Cabrera bats both, but his skills are double R. All my top hitters are 12/12 on skills and bottom hitters are 8/8. I don’t plan to stay at Plat very long but was hoping these guys were good enough to get me through Plat 6 without losing much. So you think my G10 pitchers will hold up?
    Personally I’d want another right handed bat to go with Asdrubal to P10, but if you have a good gold legend or two batting from the right side, that should be fine too,  just might not hold up when you go to diamond.  Your G10 pitchers will be fine in platinum.  You’ll probably still win around 90% or more of your BG/tourneys.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    HOF probably won’t happen but classic will with that. Don’t know that it will be easy, but you’ll get through it.  BGs and prime games should be pretty good, tournaments a little harder....need a capped ace to better ensure that but you have other priorities.  For evo, get out there and follow global posts.  Global has as much or more traffic anymore as the evo chats that have survived the purges.  Put your head down and in 3-4 hours you’ll make 3-400 evo.  
    HOF probably won’t happen but classic will with that. Don’t know that it will be easy, but you’ll get through it.  BGs and prime games should be pretty good, tournaments a little harder....need a capped ace to better ensure that but you have other priorities.  For evo, get out there and follow global posts.  Global has as much or more traffic anymore as the evo chats that have survived the purges.  Put your head down and in 3-4 hours you’ll make 3-400 evo.