WoH for 10-7-19: Konerko!

13Next

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    Good skills? Hate bing on delay. What about the boxes ?
    Unless I can't play the first hour anyway, I bail on clubs the minute they mention the word delay on Monday.  Wednesday too if I intend to cycle cap.  Time is too valuable.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    What exactly is cycle capping? Is that just beating it so many times you can cap him with out spending resources?
    Yes ideally.  You have to lay out initial funds but it comes back when you cycle.  I finished up around 30k I think over my starting point.  

Good times!
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Well, a lot of guys do come out AHEAD in LXP by cycling their faces off. In classic, you can come out WAY ahead with a lot fewer cycles; but cash/Evo/gold are still spent. For me, I took Konerko to d4 just to play it safe and ended up doing 9 cycles. 🤷🏻‍♂️ If I can get my hands on some Adderall, I'll try the 15+ cycle trend one oh yeah I feel you on that

i totally feel you on that. I can cycle the classic easily, but I just can’t seem to beat HoF once! I mean I don’t have the legend xp to upgrade anyways. 
    Its just a pride thing 😂 I wanna beat it at least once 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Finally on board the HoF train wooooo woooooo....

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    My luck is retarded lately 
    edited October 2019
     I don’t even know at this point I’d be mad at me to 😳. Cvc boxes 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Edit: Side note first legend pull from pity timer. I’m a believer now... it’s possible 🤷🏻‍♂️
    @mythicaldragon I pulled that dagoberto last week too. You’re pulling fire rn! I would be jealous but I don’t have the lxp to level anyone up anyways 😂
    Just pulled him a 2nd time from cvc. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Nice  @HanysYoder 👍🏻 Dagberto is a beast lefty killer I was super happy to pull him. I’m getting low on lxp after leveling 5 legends in the past week. 😳
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    real talk though @mythicaldragon... 3k lxp for a dup pull of a silver capped legend is kinda terrifying to see. That being said, I am sure I speak for the forum with damn man your pulls are ON FIRE right now. 

Nice  @HanysYoder 👍🏻 Dagberto is a beast lefty killer I was super happy to pull him. I’m getting low on lxp after leveling 5 legends in the past week. 😳
    Thinking about leveling him all the way with what I have of lxp rn. Skills are nice and he seems like nice right bat 
    I caved in and spent 10k out of boredom and to try and level my ballpark a little. I think it was worth it. I started a little late on my ball park this year. 😕
    @mythicaldragon is that the ballpark investment  thing you can buy? I don’t really know what that is I’ve always wondered.
    @HanysYoder yes it’s 9.99 I think I can’t remember for sure... So basically you spend gold and it counts towards your ballpark after you spend so much you get daily gold. Right now I get like 56 gold a day the next tier for me is 80k and I’ll get 80 gold a day. So not exactly getting gold rich from it 🤨 but it’s at least is some kind of return for gold spent. Just wish I had started it earlier lol  
    click on investments top right corner of screen you will see it 👍🏻
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The ballpark is purchase numero uno imo.. over the course of the year you get a lot more gold than the initial investment, especially if you spend the majority of your gold on days that go towards your ballpark. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @mythicaldragon @retirepujols ahhh yeah i gotcha guys that definitely sounds like something I should have bought in the start of the game. I’ll probably get it next year at the start. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I’ll probably get it next year at the start. 
    Absolutely! That will be the very first thing I do (as soon as I get the chance) to eliminate ads before I even get one 😁 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Nearly out of lxp 😳
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @mythicaldragon It is confirmed that I hate you!  lol nice pulls these last few weeks.
    Just no.  
    @FrankTheTank04 awww thanks buddy 😬 id hate me to at this point 🤣
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Not that these stats matter one way or the other, but wow... what a prize he turned out to be. Especially AVG & HR per AB
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    .692 for me and 6.1 Ab/Hr. beast through 5500 games.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

Yeah...he’s the business!
    How do y’all play so many games?? I’m impressed 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    @FrankTheTank04 awww thanks buddy 😬 id hate me to at this point 🤣

This weekend, I got Dale Murphy on the Admin Gift. I decided to try for Joe Morgan on the Pity Timer. I pulled Tommy John in stead on the FIRST try. So, I figured I would try for Morgan again. Got Morgan on the fourth pull. Extremely lucky. Got three legends this weekend and spent 2500 gold.

With that, I got three free boxes for Fan Rewards. Pulled Tommy John again.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Just got this guy from cvc-the only person that I wanted from the boxes so I chose not to buy any. If I only had another 400k lxp I could find a discount club to join and buy field pass to level him to d10. As it is he will sit on the bench at b1. Maybe lxp will get easier to come by soon and I can level him. Theres no way that I’m trading him in  like I’ve done with most players that I can’t level up