Am I dumb??

HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
Decided to open 1 sig box and pulled zimm. I was wondering if it was worth it to lvl him up from what I got now. I know the ovr distance is huge I just don’t know if I’m in with his skills. 
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Zimmerman looks to be headed for 470 overall. 120pts higher. With no skills active for him, you'd have to have Votto's skills to 17/17 just to break even. If WoH is your favored event as it is for most, you gotta start climbing the ladder or you'll be left behind. If you have the resources, it's time to upgrade, even without ideal event skills. 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    How much PXP do you have? It depends on your team, but with a weekend discount, it should only be around 75,000 PXP to get him to G10. There’s a very good chance he makes it to the World Series (They’re up 2-0 and still haven’t thrown Strasburg or Corbin) which would make him 470. These are all things you need to factor in. I personally would do it, but that’s also because 1B is the only position I’m still rocking a non prime or legend (I have Konerko but couldn’t cycle cap him and don’t have enough LXP to get him to G10 yet) 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yes. 

I only read the title though. I’ll read your actual post later 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    Zimmerman looks to be headed for 470 overall. 120pts higher. With no skills active for him, you'd have to have Votto's skills to 17/17 just to break even. If WoH is your favored event as it is for most, you gotta start climbing the ladder or you'll be left behind. If you have the resources, it's time to upgrade, even without ideal event skills. 
    You make a valid point. Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it. I definitely don’t want to spend that much to take skills to 17/17 on a 350 so late in the game 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @RookieTapper I only got like 275k pxp rn I have e ough to get him there. I just got several primes and sigs I need to lvl up or I’m debating on loving up 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I recently upgraded at 1B from a 350 guy to prime sig Freeman, not because I expected the Braves to beat the Cardinals (although game 4 had me fooled) but because he was a massive upgrade for me. Worth it? Usually. The problem? I cycle capped konerko a week later which already pushed Freeman to my DH spot.. the lesson? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️ Zimmerman could be your guy for two days, or two months
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Agree with agree with all of the above. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Ok I read the post now. 

Would you enjoy the game more if you upgraded that 1B spot?  If so than do it. If not, then wait.