Wait, really?

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
VIP bonus for our x,xxx dollars spent is A BONUS STICKER BOX

Comments

• superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    edited October 2019
    But just wait for the next update, we will be able to trade stickers in for franchise coins.
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I’m not a VIP and still got the gift. I now have 1 extra sticker to spam on global to show everyone how superior I am to them.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Really hate sticker “shock” disappointment 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    This whole weekend, has been a slap in the face. Re-downloaded this to get my vip gifts and give the update a chance. I would say f it and delete it again but instead I’ll just play this version till it doesn’t work anymore. 2020 can suck it. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    This game has just become a big joke and complete waste of time. Just uninstalled and won't bother reinstalling for the monthly vip gifts. To be honest there is little chance I'll even come back for 20.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Houmy said:
    This game has just become a big joke and complete waste of time. Just uninstalled and won't bother reinstalling for the monthly vip gifts. To be honest there is little chance I'll even come back for 20.
    This is sad! I have a feeling they planned on rolling with the current version all year and then spenders started getting fed up. So now in a rush since they had no plans to give any real update they tried to rush it out, but their coding is so bad apple laughed at them and told them kids come back when you have a working update, so now we have to deal with deaf leopard and all this new forum nonsense and they completely overlooked this entire weekend.
    The playoffs are their god damn Catalina Wine Mixer!!!, and they don’t have a drummer or a singer with the voice of an angel to save it!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Effin Catalina Wine Spritzer!!… I mean mixer
    Just no.  
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Seriously? Wtf
    Lol...all this time I thought he said mixer...
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    How long before this discussion is closed? 🤔
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I was hoping after all the cash we’ve put into the game that the VIP would get the good bottle of wine...Instead we got a sticker box and a bottle opener!