Klondike Adventures

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
What the heck with this video that pauses twice by itself, then adds a second timer?

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Yep. One of the most annoying ads ever. Have to finger your device three to four times each time it comes on.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Yep. One of the most annoying ads ever. Have to finger your device three to four times each time it comes on.
    Same as a frigid wife......

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I'm more distraught over the Absolut Juice ad....I have to stop and find a place to vomit every time it runs. And now I get triggered by strawberries and green apples at the supermarket.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm more distraught over the Absolut Juice ad....I have to stop and find a place to vomit every time it runs. And now I get triggered by strawberries and green apples at the supermarket.
    I hate that ad. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    How can anyone hate Lizzo???
    What is lizzo 🤨
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Lizzo!!!!!!!!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Millecors said:

LOL..........I’m sorry for your loss.....

......pretty sure if this was shared with said wife, those doors would get another seal jail on top.....not exactly ha ha funny for the estranged......
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Millecors said:

Millecors said:

That actually works?!?!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I hate that ad. 
    I just found out a good friend of mine worked on Lizzo's Absolut ad.  B):D:p
    edited October 2019
    *adds buddy Dave's good friend to the list*
    *adds "Google what a lizzo is" to the other list*