How does this happen?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
He is the matchup mvp with 481140 points, cool, got it but his club scored 848620 points but no other team member scored any points. Where did the other 360000 some points come from🧐? Am I missing something? Maybe a ghost scored those points? Oh yeah, it's Halloween after all 🤨. Pretty spooky 💀

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    If a pan and scan occurs the points scored count but don't show. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    The other team got the awesome panning glitch after a 400k round.. only counts points to team not individual 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Can't someone be jailed for taking advantage of a glitch? Or was this just a fluke glitch that he just bgot fortunate with. I mean I know he would have won anyways just trying to learn more.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    It’s not a pro player glitch since the points that they scored don’t count for the player, imagine losing by 1mil for the top 50 c vs c last month and losing 150 mil to that shit, I wrote it off that it probably happened to other people but it still sucks anytime it happens unless your trying to give a buddy a round
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    There’s nothing fortunate about this glitch, it’s happened to me more times than I can count. The total team points are points he earned, fair and square, but he’s not getting individual credit for them. So even though he scored 848k, he’s only getting credit for 481k, so if one of his club mates scored 500k, that guy would win MVP, even though he truly had fewer points than the actual winner.

There’s no way to gain an advantage from this glitch, he’s just lucky no one stole MVP from him
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

This weekend, I landed Murphy and Morgan. Had both capped out as well. Put them 1 and 2 at the top of my lineup for the multipliers.  Started a CvC match where I got them both on to start the game. My lineup has Legends capped at every position except 3rd base. I proceed to go through the lineup twice before my first out. I'm pumped. I end up putting up 5 million that round. Took me about 13 minutes total to play it.

Then the glitch hit me. Except this time, not only did I not get the credit, but it also didn't count for my club. 5 million points gone. We lost by 10K that round. I was annoyed.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea this happens way to often, just like the "Oops we need to restart" messages that CS and GLU claim doesn't occur. I think my worst one was last week where I started off with a 19m sim and continued the playing the round out because my multiplier was over 5000. Worked it up to over 35m ish (which for diamond is pretty nice to score) and when I was finally finished of course the panning starting and lost the entire round plus all the gold I used to continue. Very frustrating especially when we count on those points for FP milestones and they just vanish. But dont worry folks, I am 100% sure that @blueleopard and the fine folks at GLU are working tirelessly to make sure all these issues are fixed with the update. Expected drop date for said release: March 27, 2020.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    edited October 2019
    Be careful of your post there @dkarski87 the @blueleopard might strike for that post. It wasn't within the guidelines.🤣
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Im the last person who cares if I get banned from here. I've been here for years when it was really just a handful of people. So feel free to ban away, when you see people like @Houmy who was once a great advocate for TSB for years and years,says hes finally done with the app, then its way past due for GLU to reexamine their status quo. I won't mention @Bigpredfan simply I know hes never been happier after removing the app and hope he doesnt come back to this curse of a game. But wait, there's more!. They might send @Houmy & @Bigpredfan a nice VIP license plate and cup holder to entice them back.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    He is the matchup mvp with 481140 points, cool, got it but his club scored 848620 points but no other team member scored any points. Where did the other 360000 some points come from🧐? Am I missing something? Maybe a ghost scored those points? Oh yeah, it's Halloween after all 🤨. Pretty spooky 💀
    another possible explanation (which I have seen many times) could be that another team scored those other points and then left the club (or was kicked out). In that case the total club points remain but you would not see the team there since he is not in the club anymore.
    Most likely the pan error was the culprit this time, but it could also be what I just mentioned.
  • coachpat2coachpat2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Happens to me every so often. Especially early in early in cvc. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    "Ooops we need to restart" Posts now fall under Article 6. of the glustitsion and will not be tolerated

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Many things in the game seem to get screwed up when they send gifts that contain player boxes. It messes up the mystery box section in the store as well as CvC and Edge. Since they tend to send gifts mostly at the top of the hour, the first several minutes of CvC is often unplayable because either Edge is not working properly or you get the freezing issues. When there is a gift sent out and a CvC round is also beginning, I always wait 15 minutes before I play and that seems to avoid most problems.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did you check your internet connection and phone storage? 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    edited October 2019
    I'm glad to hear things haven't really changed since the 2015 version. Seems like they just put lipstick on a pig.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea this happens way to often, just like the "Oops we need to restart" messages that CS and GLU claim doesn't occur. I think my worst one was last week where I started off with a 19m sim and continued the playing the round out because my multiplier was over 5000. Worked it up to over 35m ish (which for diamond is pretty nice to score) and when I was finally finished of course the panning starting and lost the entire round plus all the gold I used to continue. Very frustrating especially when we count on those points for FP milestones and they just vanish. But dont worry folks, I am 100% sure that @blueleopard and the fine folks at GLU are working tirelessly to make sure all these issues are fixed with the update. Expected drop date for said release: March 27, 2020.
    Dude you are in Canada. Expected drop date for you is February, when it is still super glitchy